Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Why did Father Gabriel leave, will he die of a staff infection?

Where was Rick, Daryl, etc when that one cop got away?

In the promo was that the place where Gareth & Co. were staying?

Hoping that we learn more from Dawn in the new episode.

Edited by Neo

i'm finally catching up so until then i'll close my eyes while i scrolled to the bottom to reach reply box lol

watching episode 4 of season 5 THE WALKING DEAD weird weird weird describes it 

the beth centric episode , like last time i saw her she was being kidnapped , next she's in a hospital/jail dictatorship organisation-ishy

and the whole time i'm wondering what the fuck, wouldnt have been different if they had spent an episode on the cannibals becoming cannibals , they told us in a prologue/epilogue style but not for entire episode 

Just ended the fourth season.

The show was quite boring since season 2 but the quest to Washington and the showdown in Terminus seem to show quite a potential for a great season 5 :D

I will wait a few weeks before starting it though because of my exams :D

And by the way, if you want another kind of survival show with a great potential and scenario I really advise you to watch The 100, the first episodes are not great but after that it's improving a lot and season 2 is so good, samrt and fast-paced you can say it's one of the best shows on TV right now!!

Edited by Fullbuster

Hocking that show in another show's thread is pretty desperate and low at this point :P

As for the show this thread is actually about, I can't believe this is the mid-season finale already. Then the wait until February is going to be tough

Edited by 75live

Hocking that show in another show's thread is pretty desperate and low at this point :P

As for the show this thread is actually about, I can't believe this is the mid-season finale already. Then the wait until February is going to be tough

:P

Still, I talked about TWD so it's not a troll or anything, I just help people to discover something great, for their own sake B)  Generally people thank me for that :lol:

Holy crap!

I kind of saw it coming but not in that way 

There is a lot after credit stuff so stick around

so Beth is now dead.  I haven't seen Daryl that emotional maybe ever, but at least for a very long time.  the after credit stuff with Morgan should lead to something good too since he just saw Rick may still be around

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

And that people is what happens when a character makes an incredibly impulsive decision based on petulantly lashing out, due to Writer-Mandated Death Occurrence. She could've just slapped Dawn but Chekov's scissors had to come out so the writers could be like "see, foreshadowing yo!"

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2