Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Great finale. The tension was there all night long, as you just didn't know who was going to die.

Interesting resolution for the Gabriel arc. And Sasha napping with the zombies was an awesome shot. Glenn acted in a very Glenn-like manner. I appreciate that they stuck to his character and didn't make him into Rick at the end. Morgan seemed to be 100% against killing in this episode, not even for the two wolves who tried to kill him, so it'll be interesting to see how he clashes with Rick next season.

You gotta hand it to those wolves. They didn't even have bullets in their gun, and yet they were able to round up that huge herd of walkers into those trucks. They may have gotten their ass kicked by Morgan, but they are still very clever and dangerous people.

• Like 1

Watching episode 3 now, this new season is shaping up to be the worst one yet. I mean, Walking Dead was never a quality show, but at least its best seasons were watchtable, this one is just plain stupid, and dat combo of bad acting and awful dialogue.

Edited by Goffe

This series does such a good job in making me hate characters that I should be rooting for. Watching Episode 7 now, the quality improved a little, the episode where Beth wakes in the hospital and the one with Daryl and Carol in the city were both good.

the "good guys" are better at everything than the incopetent and stereotyped people in Alexandria despite the community managing to live safely in one place for a way bigger period of time. Rick and company call it luck. That's horrendous writting for me. 

Also, one would think that in Zombie apocalypse there wouldn't be miscommunication, but it seems that the only way that the writters have to advance the plot is by conveniently dumbing down the characters

Plus, I just can not root for Rick's group anymore, they're just as bad as the villains of the other seasons

after watching the finale I can safely say that it was one of the worst seasons I've seen so far, so shamless manipulative. Remember that priest going crazy subplot? it was just a plot device, a poor excuse to forget the gate open, to show how Rick is "right". Remember that wife-beater? of course he had to show up with a freaking sword (???) and accidentally kill Reg Monroe (????) to prove Rick right, once more.

I will probably stop watching Walking Dead because it's bad for my mental health

This series does such a good job in making me hate characters that I should be rooting for. Watching Episode 7 now, the quality improved a little, the episode where Beth wakes in the hospital and the one with Daryl and Carol in the city were both good.

It's the exact opposite fr me. I can finally root for Rick after the first seasons, where he just pissed me off. He and the others are how they should be in those circumstances.

I swear this thread is just Goffe bitching about how shit Walking Dead is lol. This show aint for sissies little boy, go back to your harry potter films :P

I invite someone into my house, our opinions clash, because of that he wants to take my house and he wants to force me to think the way he thinks. On top of that, they're portrayed as good guys

since when we began supporting such bad morals? "We do what we need to do, and then we live" how exactly is that different from The Governor, Terminus's people, hospital's people or whatever villains we had in the first two seasons?

I invite someone into my house, our opinions clash, because of that he wants to take my house and he wants to force me to think the way he thinks. On top of that, they're portrayed as good guys

since when we began supporting such bad morals? "We do what we need to do, and then we live" how exactly is that different from The Governor, Terminus's people, hospital's people or whatever villains we had in the first two seasons?

haha lol, you have a point

That's the point, they aren't really being betrayed as 'good guys', Rick is on path to being evil imo. To be honest, I'd love it if the whole series ended with them as the bad guys, see how the new world has changed them all. Well at least Rick and Carol anyways. The change in characters is what I love most about this show.

Edited by jessie

That's the point, they aren't really being betrayed as 'good guys', Rick is on path to being evil imo. To be honest, I'd love it if the whole series ended with them as the bad guys, see how the new world has changed them all. Well at least Rick and Carol anyways. The change in characters is what I love most about this show.

except the show is portraying them as the good guys, the writers create the most stupid situations to prove Rick's points

beth dead now tyrese !!! my my characters falling like flies , yeah i finally decided to watch the 2nd half of this season !

uh-oh they killed the dogs ok i don't really care but i know lots a people love their dogs !

i've heard about eating cats but eating dogs ewww! 

i'm on episode 13

that woman diane feels like she's playing a long con , rope a doping each of our gang but seems like rick/michonne /carol and daryll keeping their guard up !

these people are way too carebear-ish for my taste , in walker world ???!!!!

then again maybe we're too jaded after a few seasons!!! then again if something looks too good then its porbably because it ain't really gold!

Edited by Mistress of RDJ TONY STARK

CAROL and that kid lollll

how the fuck did these people survive for so long ? is there such a thing as sheer dumb luck for that long !!!!! or such cowardice !!!

there's gotta be a catch , i mean for real they act all scaredy cat around the zombie its a complete mystery to me how they've stayed alive so long whereas our group has had to learn the hard way !!!

shit people dying dying dying , oh boy is glenn next ?