Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

1:16 is Sony after reading the Venom teaser reactions.

I think anything they release was gonna be over-written and forgotten by the epic movies coming from now to Summer. Best to release the first full trailer once JWFK is done with it's marketing or even later, say in July. Then Sept can have the 2nd full trailer.

That's gonna be a big compromise, because I would imagine they'd want the trailer to be placed in front of those hit summer films. I guess there'd be enough films to show it in front of during July and August...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Bloggers are assholes. Funny that they are actually talking about Sony calling them. Many studios in the past have called bloggers and viewed their displeasure, but bloggers didn't come and reveal. Now all of a sudden they do. No guesses why.

Sorry, I'm going to ask why?  Serious question.

14 minutes ago, a2knet said:

1:16 is Sony after reading the Venom teaser reactions.

I think anything they release was gonna be over-written and forgotten by the epic movies coming from now to Summer. Best to release the first full trailer once JWFK is done with it's marketing or even later, say in July. Then Sept can have the 2nd full trailer.

They might end up releasing 2 more trailers, so they can release one in April/May and have another one ready for July/August. Sony did 3 for Homecoming too, whereas Marvel usually does 2. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, slambros said:

That's gonna be a big compromise, because I would imagine they'd want the trailer to be placed in front of those hit summer films. I guess there'd be enough films to show it in front of during July and August...

9 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

They might end up releasing 2 more trailers, so they can release one in April/May and have another one ready for July/August. Sony did 3 for Homecoming too, whereas Marvel usually does 2. 

Because of the R-rating they could release it with DP2.

• Like 3

The teaser trailer was ok but a bit disappointing. It's like releasing a Batman trailer and only showing Bruce Wayne on it, or only showing Peter Parker on a Spider-Man trailer, with the difference that Venom is not near as popular as those characters. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Macleod said:

Sorry, I'm going to ask why?  Serious question.

Because these bloggers are blind MCU fanboys/stuges. For them EVERYTHING marvel should be from MCU. It has become part of their psyche. And this is coming from someone who loves MCU.

Edited by marveldcfox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

Because these bloggers are blind MCU fanboys/stuges. For them EVERYTHING marvel should be from MCU. It has become part of their psyche. And this is coming from someone who loves MCU.

Hmm...so they were tottally against Logan and Deadpool too huh?

46 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Hmm...so they were tottally against Logan and Deadpool too huh?

Deadpool and Logan are special case. The only thing preventing them from openly saying that is because Deadpool and Logan were awesome. But you would be surprised to know there are many who want x-men back at marvel no matter what. When Disney bought Fox, only 2 things were trending....Fantastic Four and x-men...funny..F4 was trouncing x-men on twitter.

6 minutes ago, James said:

Am I seriously the only one excited for this? I quite liked the teaser. And it certainly looks more engaging than any of the S: Homecoming trailer looked.

Very much looking forward to it. More than any other CBM apart from DP2 unless they compromise on the R rating.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, James said:

Am I seriously the only one excited for this? I quite liked the teaser. And it certainly looks more engaging than any of the S: Homecoming trailer looked.

no you aren't the only one.  I think I was the first to say I am looking forward to this more than almost any other SH movie except for Deadpool this year

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

remember this is being produced by Avi Arad and the other main producer of the ASM films 

Yeah, I think Fleischer's gonna make a film that's way better than anything Avi Arad would've put out. Sometimes things happen for the better.

• Like 1

Trailer isn’t great, but I definitely like the direction they seem to be taking this.

First time my birthday falls on a Friday since 2012, so I’m hyped! Hopefully this is the second year in a row where my birthday movie is a winner (having BR2049 as your bday movie>>>>)