The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

6 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

Also, do the Ewoks sound like Minions to any of you in the Yub Nub song?

Wtf is this? Have no recollection of this being in the movie. Where is that sweet Caribbean theme.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

Wtf is this? Have no recollection of this being in the movie. Where is that sweet Caribbean theme.. 

It’s only the song that’s present in the superior edition of the film

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

Also, do the Ewoks sound like Minions to any of you in the Yub Nub song?

No, but they're just as annoying.

Very bittersweet to see Luke, Leia and Han all together and happy and know it's the last we'll see that in these movies. 

• Sad 1

I don't think any Star Wars movie should be anywhere near a top 100, but at least the upcoming ESB and ANH are good enjoyable movies even if they aren't great and have lots of flaws. Return Of The Jedi is just bad. Ewoks are incredibly annoying, The ending confrontation with the emperor is terrible, this is sort of move that should be winning Razzies rather then being put on lists like this.

Edited by Tower
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 2

8 minutes ago, Tower said:

I don't think any Star Wars movie should be anywhere near a top 100, but at least the upcoming ESB and ANH are good enjoyable movies even if they aren't great and have lots of flaws. Return Of The Jedi is just bad. Ewoks are incredibly annoying, The ending confrontation with the emperor is terrible, this is sort of move that should be winning Razzies rather then being put on lists like this

This is a bad opinion. Very. Very. Bad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Titanic getting this high up on the list <333

I’m curious to know how it’s done previous years. Doesn’t seem like a movie that would’ve placed high on the list two or three years back.

2 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I’m curious to know how it’s done previous years. Doesn’t seem like a movie that would’ve placed high on the list two or three years back.

It was 28th last time, and based on how things have been going so far I expect it to be higher than that.

2 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I'm actually not completely sure it did make it this high up but I'm praying to fucking god because I don't wanna have a mental breakdown

16 minutes ago, Tower said:

It was 28th last time, and based on how things have been going so far I expect it to be higher than that.

That's a travesty...if Titanic's not Top 10, I want a recount:)...(and yes, I put it in the #1 spot, so I'm hoping it actually ends up there:)...

• Like 2