The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

Sometimes I like to imagine how amazing Gladiator would have been if, like The Passion of the Christ, it had been filmed in the languages of the time (Aramaic, Latin, Hebrew)

One can only dream :redcapes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Sometimes I like to imagine how amazing Gladiator would have been if, like The Passion of the Christ, it had been filmed in the languages of the time (Aramaic, Latin, Hebrew)

One can only dream :redcapes:

I like a good deal of that movie's dialogue as it is written and delivered. Wouldn't wanna give up the "father to a murdered son" speech, for starters. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I like a good deal of that movie's dialogue as it is written and delivered. Wouldn't wanna give up the "father to a murdered son" speech, for starters. 

Oh not saying it's bad, it just would be the most amazing historical movie ever made to me :P

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Wonder if Aliens will make it! I haven't seen it in the top 250 yet, my bet is it ends up 100-150.

T2 and Titanic still to come.

It would be sad if Aliens misses. But I think it still has a chance for top 40. Alien not showing up so far can be a good sign for it.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

12 minutes ago, misafeco said:

It would be sad if Aliens misses. But I think it still has a chance for top 40. Alien not showing up so far can be a good sign for it.

I had Alien at #8, so that's seven points from me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

have you guys seen the extended cut of Aliens?

It was pretty interesting, but not sure I like it more than the theatrical

The sentry guns are cool, but the theatrical cut is better paced. Also, I remember there being a pretty goofy moment early on in the special edition.

• Like 1