CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

Hmm. Aren’t there some herbivorous dinosaurs that we would love to see more of in the next JP-film? This franchise has been mostly reliant on the carnivores. How come? No love for dinosaurs like Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus & Stygimoloch, Apatosaurus & Brachiosaurus?

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 2

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Hmm. Aren’t there some herbivorous dinosaurs that we would love to see more of in the next JP-film? This franchise has been mostly reliant on the carnivores. How come? No love for dinosaurs like Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus & Stygimoloch, Apatosaurus & Brachiosaurus?

Dinos eating ppl is the main appeal tbh

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

7cd22fad-1217-4e21-97dd-809ecffa4f5d

because nobody likes vegans. all those dinosaurs do is talk about their diet every chance they get.

1 minute ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Uhm...did you see the movie? Plenty of love for herbivores there, (but i dont want to spoil anything since naming certain species could maybe be a spoiler?). Its just obvious, that carnivores are way better suited for action or suspense sequences.

• Like 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Is Apatosaurus the dinosaur who just stands around and does hit-and-miss dinosaur improv while the camera indifferently looks on?

hey man those riffs killed at the table read!

Btw the babysitter getting destroyed is still the funniest thing in the first JW, movie coulda used more of that. Can't believe how many ppl soapboxed about that

• Like 6
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing the franchise do a coming of age story where Sarah the Triceratops helps little Timmy through the trials and tribulations of his parent’s divorce.

Just now, Chewy said:

Btw the babysitter getting destroyed is still the funniest thing in the first JW, movie coulda used more of that. Can't believe how many ppl soapboxed about that

all people want is to see folks get eaten by dinosaurs and that's a "no she got eaten too much" ?!?!?!??!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eVerYtHING said:

Yep, it would be higher than Thor, Thor 2, Thor 3, Captain America, Captain America 2, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Doctor Strange, The Incredible Hulk, Ant-Man, Spider-Man Homecoming, and Guardians of the Galaxy. For a box office flop that is not too bad.

Can you imagine 20 Jurassic films in 10 years ? Each would be doing about 10$  worldwide. Right now in 2018 , 2 MCU films will do much better than JW2 both domestic and worldwide.

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

it was OUT OF PLACE i didn't like it i'm sorry.  the most gruesome death in Fallen Kingdom is great and amazing though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

it was OUT OF PLACE i didn't like it i'm sorry.  the most gruesome death in Fallen Kingdom is great and amazing though.

Gimme your thoughts on MalePatternBaldness getting eaten by the trex parents in Lost World

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

The other day they announced that one of the new female characters in this had a moment that revealed she was a lesbian cut because "it wasn't important to the story." That's disappointing and silly. Was Iron Man 3 kid and Simon Spier's parents getting divorced at all pertinent to the plot of the previous movie?

Just now, filmlover said:

The other day they announced that one of the new female characters in this had a moment that revealed she was a lesbian cut because "it wasn't important to the story." That's disappointing and silly. Was Iron Man 3 kid and Simon Spier's parents getting divorced at all pertinent to the plot of the previous movie?

I read that but I also read what the scene was and I cringed about as hard as you can cringe so I can't blame them for cutting it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Gimme your thoughts on MalePatternBaldness getting eaten by the trex parents in Lost World

it's great because 1. it doesn't linger on it and feels tonally consistent and 2. it's surrounded by one of the best setpieces in these films.

• Like 1