CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

I have NO IDEA what ANYONE is TALKING ABOUT

Solo woulda opened to 150M if they replaced Emilia Clarke with a Trex, prove me wrong

• Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1

4 minutes ago, Empire said:

Just stop dude. Nobody cares to read it. We don’t need this thread clogged up with it. 

As far as FK goes, with those previews, I think it will finish around 135M. 

Read what?

Clogged with what?

Chewy attacks me and you pawns go into fire ant mode.

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

This is when reality just strikes. The fifth JP movie just cant compare to multigenerational event films like TFA or IW.

True. That said, JP and JW compare pretty favorably when adjusting for inflation and looking at their DOM totals. True giants of admissions in domestic box office history.

• Like 2

Just now, grey ghost said:

Read what?

Clogged with what?

Chewy attacks me and you pawns go into fire ant mode.

I didn't attack you my lord

You went on a nonsense tangent about Marvel spinoffs that is in no way relevant and no one cares to read and I just asked if you would stop

• Like 3

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

Oh, is this an in for:

The Land Before Time is the best Dino Movie associated with Spielberg.

100 Pages of These Adorable Creatures Would Be Prefered:

latest?cb=20131021150219

Dat score.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

18 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

I still have yet to figure out how an 18% preview drop from a mega-blockbuster is "worrying".

The problem is not the preview drop, it's the actual OW drop. 30% at the very least, closer maybe to 35%. Not the kind of drops that a sequel to a record-breaking opener would want to have, amirite?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I didn't attack you my lord

You went on a nonsense tangent about Marvel spinoffs that is in no way relevant and no one cares to read and I just asked if you would stop

Look I posted like two or three times about spin offs.

You guys are overreacting based on JW fans egging you on.

I'm really surprised regarding the audience score for Fallen Kingdom. After years, Jurassic World still has a 78% Audience Score on RT.

This one starts with 64%, so perhaps word of mouth won't be as good as the previous one. Tomatometer is also very low for this kind of flick. Let's see what happens.