baumer

Weekend Thread....Please read the staff announcement pg 104 (Solo 29.2...DP 23.3...Adrift 11.5)

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

She is probably right in saying that its an awful movie. Thats the case with nearly everything ”high-brow” - specially if @La Binoche endorses it. Thankfully we live in a FRANCHISE world where only good and high budget movies make an impact. 

Hereditary is long, boring and not scary. Only Toni Collette, being talented unlike the forgotten child abusing lipsyching 90s bubble gum fad and national joke Brittany Spears, makes it worth watching. 

Just now, Alli said:

Hereditary will make Mother look like a blockbuster. I can't wait for the reviews from the public

I havent seen Hereditary, but i dont think it could top a baby getting ripped apart and eaten in front of his mother. Thats like the ultimate death penalty for the box office of a movie.

• Like 1

Just now, Pure Spirit said:

Without spoiling, why are the critics raving about it?

I have not seen it. It seems like a movie critics fall over it and the public rejects it. Most are raving about the performance and technical aspects from what i see

1 hour ago, Mekanos said:

I just hope IW isn't too hurt by Jurassic World opening overseas... I'd like it to hit 2 billion before the domestic opening.

Eeeeeeh, it will be easily over 2 billion before JW2 opens in the u.s. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Grace Randolph has gone all stages of grief since Marvel kicked her out, but instead of acceptance she reached total madness.

what does she have to do with marvel? and why did they kick her out?

Edited by Alli

11 minutes ago, pepsa said:

It will get $2B WW or be just $3m-$4m shy of it by next week.

Yeah... For Mon-Sun DOM should do 11M, OS-CHINA 9-10M and CHINA 9-10M.

1995M by Sunday.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

I have not seen it. It seems like a movie critics fall over it and the public rejects it. Most are raving about the performance and technical aspects from what i see

Thanks

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Probably because they thought it was a good movie.

lqbDt39.png

1 minute ago, Alli said:

what does she have to do with marvel? and why did they kick her out?

She did a podcast or something called Marvel Watchers. One day marvel replaced her and she immediately went full Marvel hater. Then Marvel banned her from their events/interviews as well. She didn't take it lightly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alli said:

Sounds like another It Comes At Night situation.

I am really cautious when it comes to new/modern horror films. I like both IT and “get out” but that’s about it. Things like “it comes at night”or even the highly praised “the witch”.....:apocalypse: