WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Better not mention this "sequel" also takes place before Infinity War. :ph34r:

wow an Infinity War prequel that explains how everything that happened in Infinity War occurred couldn't even match its predecessor's opening, smh

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I'm not up for watching any movie in the morning. People who go to morning movies are just strange. 

The first showing for Ant-Man this weekend has been at 9. Yeesh. Definitely way too early for me.

You're damn right I'll go to a morning IMAX showing when it costs less than half of an evening one here. 

Plus a movie is about the only thing that can get me out of bed early when I don't have work, I enjoy walking out of the theater with the whole day still ahead of me. 

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

I do it often!  get to go before other people are there.  much more relaxing.  can cry to yourself if the movie makes you cry (bawled during Coco but no one judged me because it was a morning show thank god)

Lol, how did I know you would be the one to respond saying you like morning movies. :PKeep doing you. 

• Disbelief 1

Will Ant Wasp and the Man make more than Ant Wasp? I'm thinking the sequel actually might make less. If you look at the Iron Man 1 and 2 you'll see the 2nd had a much better opening weekend but lost overall.

Just now, andersonhoran said:

Disney hurting AT&TW to privilege that damn Incredibles 2. They need to stop putting the films so close to each other. 

AM&TW should have been released on August,it had potentital to open with 100M.

Important to give Nutcracker room to breathe in November :sparta: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, andersonhoran said:

Disney hurting AT&TW to privilege that damn Incredibles 2. They need to stop putting the films so close to each other. 

AM&TW should have been released on August,it had potentital to open with 100M.

They put Christopher Robin there instead.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I do it often!  get to go before other people are there.  much more relaxing.  can cry to yourself if the movie makes you cry (bawled during Coco but no one judged me because it was a morning show thank god)

Yeah that isn't the case here lol

• Like 1