SLAM!

Death of a Nation | Quality Flix | August 3rd, 2018 | right-wing documentary to release in over 1,000 theaters

4 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Bad filmmaker, even worse human being.

I can a feeling the filmmaker would be very happy to live in an America like that portrayed in "The Handmaiden's Tale".

In fact I think a lot of religious right daydreams about the US becoming The Republic of Gilead...a ruthless theocracy.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Holy Hell. 

The right wing does a lot of what is called projection. A great many of the right would be very happy to live in a Right Wing Dictotrial America, complete with White "Aryan" Rule emplaced in law.

People forget that "conservative Christians" were among the most enthusiastic supporters of Der Fuehrer In Germany.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This is hitting at least two theaters in my area this weekend :gold: I'm still waiting on AMC to post their schedule, but I hope to GOD they skip this.

I just checked, and our theater will be getting it as well — and They are dropping Ant-Man and the Wasp, Leave No Trace, Sorry to Bother You, and Ocean’s Eight to give it a screen. 

🤮🤮

• Sad 5

The pathetic thing about Dinesh D'Souza is he wants so despertly to be accepted as a mover and shake among the Right, but the fact is of Non White...Indian...descent guarantess he will never be fully accepted by the right.

Serves the guy right, since he trashes his own heritage so much. He always bad mouthing Indian culture.

• Like 3

This movie doesn’t make me proud to be Canadian, but to live in any country that is not America.

Seriously, this represents what’s wrong with America, so fuck this movie and burn it to the ground

• Thanks 1

I'm gonna see it this weekend.  Won't be paying them jack shit though, I'll sneak into this after buying a ticket for another film.  Gonna need a disguise to blend in with all the Trump supporters.  Maybe I can find a MAGA hat off of EBay.

Anyways, wish me luck guys.

• ...wtf 2

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm gonna see it this weekend.  Won't be paying them jack shit though, I'll sneak into this after buying a ticket for another film.  Gonna need a disguise to blend in with all the Trump supporters.  Maybe I can find a MAGA hat off of EBay.

1445911957_51yIx7binL._SX342_.thumb.jpg.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

TOG, you're better than this. We all know you're better than this.

29 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

There is a MAGA hat in my house 🤔

• ...wtf 2

32 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Related image

36 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

With the way our "private" info is now being sold one day that used MAGA hat purchase is going to show up during a job background check and you'll be sorry.  Not as sorry as you'll be watching this abomination to intelligence, decency and cinema - but sorry none the less.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

it's also kind of the feeling of "hey I haven't seen any of this guy's films!  maybe I'll see this just to see the kind of bullshit he pulls in them!"

Lucky for you, you’re going to dive right into his most insane film yet based on what reviews say :sparta:

• Astonished 2