Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

29 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Has anyone checked eman 's movie reaction. Man looked wrecked, it's like he wanted to love the movie so much but just couldn't. His face said it all.

Take nothing away from the reactions ,they are still solid for now. Let see what reviews bring, Thor 4 was a shock.

But have never seen dissapointement like that on a man's face.

He has been on the recast train since day one. He was living in denial and now he have the face the fact that they did not recast. His disappointment is his own fault.

13 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I mean I have seen a few mixed ones but the majority have been pretty positive so i don’t think it matters much, even with the mixed ones I’d be shocked if any turned into rottens. Seems like this is a pretty safe bet for a good score this time. 

I rather see good Box Office run for movie than good RT score. Nowadays when we see bought and spammed scores on RT, Metacritic, IMDB and other platforms I don't take these sites seriously at all.

Edited by adaros

The film is two weeks away, and i still see this dumb #RecastTchalla movement. What did they think will happen between now and the premiere? 😅

For me they look like the people who denied covid. Is weird.

Edited by Durden
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, M37 said:

Part of The Batman's higher OW/DOM ratio were due to the hole WB/DC had dug itself, and people being reluctant to get "fooled" again. It wasn't until reviews dropped that ticket sales really took off, and even then it took people actually going to see it and WOM kicking in to get even more people off the fence, leading to a -50% second weekend, before settling into mid 40% drops weekly from there on out. Batman's legs from second full week were slightly below MoM and L&T (2.17 vs 2.26 & 2.33, with SC the high end outlier at 2.53x)

Even with the perception in MCU quality drop-off and loss of titular star, there's probably too much hype here for that many people to be on the fence, and we're likely going to see a >60% week 2 drop, which limits the OW/DOM ratio. (For reference, Nov openers Ragnarok was 2.27x and Eternals was a low outlier at 2.18x, but BPWF's second full week will include Thanksgiving, so no apples to apples comp)

Ragnorak had a 2.6 X.

Shang Chi had a 2.99X

12 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Most reactions  were saying best MCU movie this year.

This reactions are not nwh level.

They are better and yes most saying it's the best of phase 4 and happy that the movie is serious and not a joke fest but that's not shocking considering the last 4 movies of phase 4

Edited by Nikostar

32 minutes ago, adaros said:

I rather see good Box Office run for movie than good RT score. Nowadays when we see bought and spammed scores on RT, Metacritic, IMDB and other platforms I don't take these sites seriously at all.

But there are lots of idiots out there that do unfortunately.

43 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

GOTg

Winter soldier

Infinity war.

I have yet to watched Werewolf by Night and have no plans at all to ever watch Moon Knight and decided not to do the tv shows.

Spoiler
  1. Black Panther - 4.5/5
  2. Guardians 2
  3. Guardians 1
  4. Iron Man 3
  5. Thor: Ragnarok - 4/5
  6. Captain America: The First Avenger
  7. Iron Man
  8. The Avengers
  9. Shang-Chi
  10. Ant-Man and the Wasp
  11. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  12. Infinity War
  13. Multiverse of Madness - 3.5/5
  14. Endgame
  15. Doctor Strange
  16. Ant-Man
  17. Eternals
  18. No Way Home
  19. Homecoming - 3/5
  20. Black Widow
  21. Captain Marvel
  22. Age of Ultron
  23. Civil War - 2.5/5
  24. Thor
  25. Thor: Love and Thunder
  26. The Incredible Hulk - 2/5
  27. Iron Man 2
  28. Far From Home - 1.5/5
  29. The Dark World - 1/5

Edited by YM!

38 minutes ago, Nikostar said:

He has been on the recast train since day one. He was living in denial and now he have the face the fact that they did not recast. His disappointment is his own fault.

he basically built the train.  the man made a petition to recast t calls and has been pushing hard for it since day 1.

Be was never gonna like this movie.  He is terrified than not recasting Tchalla means that black people will lose a major black role model. Completely disregarding g that those same people can easily find role models within other characters in the film. 

• Like 1