Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

With Shazam's long trailer, MCU has to get a great teaser out that is more in line with the first DS2 teaser than that HORRIBLE first Thor4 teaser.

If the teaser is less than 2 minutes I am going to be extremely disappointed. If it is like the first Thor4 teaser I will be pissed! (and they will be stupid)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jedijake said:

With Shazam's long trailer, MCU has to get a great teaser out that is more in line with the first DS2 teaser than that HORRIBLE first Thor4 teaser.

If the teaser is less than 2 minutes I am going to be extremely disappointed. If it is like the first Thor4 teaser I will be pissed! (and they will be stupid)

Calm Down Macho Man Randy Savage GIF

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

people are making too big of a fuss about that lol

they can tell the difference between Black Panther and Avatar

Sure, although the fact that this one is coming out first seems like it could potentially be a problem.  

Looks pretty great, got me emotional. God I hope this is great. I’ve only really loved Shang-Chi and Ms. Marvel this phase, everything else has been good and entertaining but flawed (MOM, Eternals, WandaVision, Hawkeye, and NWH), to okay (LaT, Widow, Loki) to kinda bad (What If and FaTWS). Black Panther is not just one of my favorite CBMs, it’s still one of my favorite movies. Hopefully daddy Coogler pulled through despite all odds.

Also the VFX and shots look great for this which we haven’t see in a minute for an MCU joint outside of Eternals lol.

• Like 1