Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

19 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

there were a lot of rumors about him being antivax too. and with a character much more expendable than letitia's. just saying....

He was at the Oscars though, no? And they were 'requiring' vaccines.

Which really left....Frances McDormand.

On 7/10/2022 at 1:02 AM, keysersoze123 said:

I still dont understand is why dont they setup the next MCU movie in a post credit scene. That is a good use for a post credit scene. Its not crazy early either. 

Yeah I miss this too. It makes more sense to hype up the next Marvel movie than a movie 5 years from now. Plus history says it’ll just get retconned anyways, just look at how the spider-man films deal with them lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

Did people really expect Kaluuya to be in BP2 after what he did in BP? Always felt like a one and done character to me.

DanielRPK leaked the full sysnopsis so careful on social media, reddit, 4chan, etc.

I was expecting the character to have a redemption arc. They purposely left him alive, Daniel is a big get as a casting, and it gives Okoye something other than “loyal warrior” for her character.

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Did people really expect Kaluuya to be in BP2 after what he did in BP? Always felt like a one and done character to me.

DanielRPK leaked the full sysnopsis so careful on social media, reddit, 4chan, etc.

I saw that and it HAS to be FALSE because

there's no mention of Attuma who we now know due to pics will be a major part of the movie

33 minutes ago, jedijake said:

I saw that and it HAS to be FALSE because

Hide contents

there's no mention of Attuma who we now know due to pics will be a major part of the movie

Nope, not necessarily because:

major part of the movie doesn't mean participating in main beats. Leaks are very low on details. They leak the big stuff first - big scene (who kills whom, who fights whom, that sort of thing) and general plot. A character can be a big part of a movie without having a big scene that leaks. I mena, outside of what Nakia revealed to Shuri at the end, and what M'Baku becomes, those characters are not mentioned anywhere else even though they certianly have more to do.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Nope, not necessarily because:

Hide contents

major part of the movie doesn't mean participating in main beats. Leaks are very low on details. They leak the big stuff first - big scene (who kills whom, who fights whom, that sort of thing) and general plot. A character can be a big part of a movie without having a big scene that leaks. I mena, outside of what Nakia revealed to Shuri at the end, and what M'Baku becomes, those characters are not mentioned anywhere else even though they certianly have more to do.

Yeah makes sense. From that POV, I'm fine if these plot rumors are true. They are vague enough yet hit on decent ideas.

Lots of discussion (again) about

the return of MBJ as Killmonger. The rumors emphasized the ancestral plane. I can see one of two things possibly happening if we get MBJ.

One-they kept KM alive just as they did for T'Challa. T'Challa dies of natural causes and his soul is somehow "transferred" (whatever you want to call it) into MBJ's body. But since we are likely to be talking about the ancestral plane, it could be that KM knows something VERY important about Atlantis/Namor/Attuma, or whoever and that is why Shuri has to talk to KM and not T'Challa (although I can see T'Challa showing up symbolically in true black panther animal form).

If any of this is true, the part that makes me most happy is the idea that

there is a child of T'challa

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Marvel has been moving away from signing on actors for X number of projects in recent years anyway. One-and-done appearances seem to be common now.

Of course with Marvel you never know. 

I thought we would never see Kat Dannings as Darcy again, then she showed up in Wandavision, and again in Thor. I suspect ,though Jane Foster is gone, we will see Darcy again. Her return in Wandavision was very well received.

33 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Yeah makes sense. From that POV, I'm fine if these plot rumors are true. They are vague enough yet hit on decent ideas.

Spoiler

I was always surprised they killed off both Klaw and Killraven in BP1. Those were the BLack Panther's two biggest arch enemies in the comics.

29 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

Whether that leak is accurate in its details or not; the beats will be correct. There’s only so much they can do outside of the expected narrative to get where they need to.

Yep, this. Which is why I think that this leak's beats are correct. All MCU leaks so far nailed the beats and many details but not all details (changes that weren't caught after reshoots and that sort of thing). 

Edited by Valonqar