aabattery

Weekend Thread | Asgard sneaks up on p.24 ~ H2018 28, ASIB 8.1, V 7.9 GB2 4.4,FM 3.7

1 hour ago, gravestonedt said:

movies that break out big and become forgotten.  sometimes with movies that have partial feminist themes like Halloween, fans will just move away from it or move around it and continue on with different films to watch.  Jumanji was a good one to kill time with and made 400 million against Last Jedi's 620.  I expect there to be some one hit wonders this December to fill in time with

We bet more people remember what happened in Jumanji than know that a star war called solo even came out this year. To say something is a one hit wonder don’t you first need to wait for the sequel to flop?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, VENOM said:

We bet more people remember what happened in Jumanji than know that a star war called solo even came out this year. To say something is a one hit wonder don’t you first need to wait for the sequel to flop?

meh, probably more people can outline Solo then Finding Dory or Jumanji IMO

32 minutes ago, kswiston said:

My guess is that anything over $28.5M today will have Universal claiming the Oct weekend record from Venom tomorrow morning. Maybe even $28M

26 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

H2018 28

Too much suspense this weekend, Venom starting to sweat. :Venom:

A Star is Born, an R rated drama from a first time actor/director, is going to beat Venom in it's 3rd weekend after a 38mil deficit opening weekend. Incredible. There has been no downside to A Star is Born. It's doing great no matter how much delusional Venom fans want to try to downplay it. Venom is doing great as well, nobody is downplaying that film box office wise even if they think it's a pile of junk quality wise.

Halloween will miss 80mil unless it has a great Sunday drop. I think it will miss the record.

Edited by Zakiyyah6