Ezen Baklattan

2018/19 Golden Globes: Official Discussion Thread | Bohemian Rhapsody and Green Book are Best Picture winners

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i'm just saying i watched it last night and i was surprised how good green book is. i'm prepared to be it's one stan on here for the next couple months that's fine.

Oh, it's a solid flick (B+ from me). But the fact that it's gobbling up attention at the expense of far better movies that have gotten the shaft (*cough*WIDOWS*cough*) is annoying. Ditto for Vice. Nevertheless, I'll still be far less irritated with a Best Picture nomination for either of those movies than Bohemian Rhapsody.

I'm sure Criss is really good in the show, but the guy is always going to be Blaine from Glee to me - one of three people responsible for rescuing that second season from being a complete disaster.

2 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Green Book is fine. I do think Ali shoulda been the main focus but it’s a competent and amusing enough movie, even with some of the more dodgy elements

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Most people probably expect me to hate it and as a racial commentary it's bunk but as an odd couple dramedy road trip movie it's fun because of how great Ali and Viggo are. See ya!

all these raves. green book brings together people of all stars and stripes. beautiful to see.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Knock It Off 1