AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

why because im not pretentious and prefer to be entertained than manipulated? If anything you are the idiots for falling for the same stupid trap every movie. Wall E, a film to warn humans that they are becoming too lazy and self reliant and could end up fat as fuck if we don't change, seriously? I guess that film was aimed solely toward Americans lol. Average movie goers knew it was dumb, you lot are misguided

Clueless? or maybe im just too smart for Pixar. Im ahead of the curve ;)

A smart guy wouldn't call people pretentious just because they think movies are more than just entertainment, a smart guy would know that entertainment doesn't only come from humor, a smart guy would know that what entertains one might bore another, a smart guy wouldn't tell you that some movies can't be criticized simply because they are kid movies (hint: everything and anything should be passive of criticism).

You say 3D is better (which is certainly debatable) therefore they are also better on technical level, that's why you're clueless, you just don't know what you're talking about.

But sure, you're super smart and ahead pf the curve.

:)

Edited by Goffe

A smart guy wouldn't call people pretentious just because they think movies are more than just entertainment, a smart guy would know that entertainment doesn't only come from humor, a smart guy would know that what entertains one might bore another, a smart guy wouldn't tell you that some movies can't be criticized simply because they are kid movies (hint: everything and anything should be passive of criticism).

You say 3D is better (which is certainly debatable) therefore they are also better on technical level, that's why you're clueless, you just don't know what you're talking about.

But sure, you're super smart and ahead pf the curve.

:)

Not its not debatable in the slightest, I have a 3d tv and the evidence is on screen that The Croods and Megamind have far more depth in their 3d use than TS3, that is simply a fact. B) The animation in in those two 'mediocre' movies are excellent so yeah, on a technical level its far superior.

Wall E on the other hand is a technically well made film

Edited by jessie

Not its not debatable in the slightest, I have a 3d tv and the evidence is on screen that The Croods and Megamind have far more depth in their 3d use than TS3, that is simply a fact. B) The animation in in those two 'mediocre' movies are excellent so yeah, on a technical level its far superior.

Wall E on the other hand is a technically well made film

I have no opinion as far as the 3D goes, never saw any of those movies in the format, but neither of them are known for having great 3D.

Now, if we are talking about the animation and you say that those two movies are better than TS3 technically, then you have 0 idea of what you are talking about, none. Not even Dreamworksvnewest films like HTYD2 or whatever they released this year compare to a Pixar movie released 5 (I would dare to say 8) years ago, CGI wise.

They make the most expensive animated movies in town for a reason.

If you are saying that they are prettier than TS3, that's fine. Visuals are subjective, the animation itself is not.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

Some new concept art, including a graphic outline of the entire plot of the film

http://www.pixarblog.de/spielfilme/arlo-und-spot/tonnenweise-neues-bild-und-video-material/

Think I'm going to go into blackout mode after finding this. I've already spoiled myself on the story, should try to at least keep the final rendering of it a surprise

Edited by tribefan695