FlashMaster659

Tuesday - CM 7.6m

The last early March Brie Larson+SLJ action flick had an absolutely massive +66.5% on the corresponding day, no clue why. It was working with much smaller absolute numbers though. I think Wednesday could be pretty close to 5.

If we’re not wildly misinterpreting this and it does end up being anything close to 7.8, that would be a 50% jump, which seems insanely strong. If it doesn’t have a proportionally large Wednesday drop, it might have a shot at making 1/3 of its weekend in the Monday-Thursday frame.

Edited by Djsoke

So Wednesday the $800m milestonw will fall....

(Asgard C or... however to call him, stands for Charlie)

2 hours ago, terrestrial said:

Asgard est $7.8m for dom

Asgard 3 (if we count Wong too than its Asgard 4.... or better call him Asgard C?) gives $10.15m for OS

CM till Monday was

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $270,079,899    34.7%
Foreign:  $509,100,000    65.3%

Worldwide:  $779,179,899  

till Tuesday ~ +$7.8m dom and $10.15m OS

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $277,879,899    34.7%
Foreign:  $519,250,000    65.3%

Worldwide:  $797,129,899  

4 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

The last early March Brie Larson+SLJ action flick had an absolutely massive +66.5% on the corresponding day, no clue why. It was working with much smaller absolute numbers though. I think Wednesday could be pretty close to 5.

There was no public holiday neither in the US nor in CAN at 21 March or 22 March.

But tons of Day for this and that

https://www.checkiday.com/3/21/2017

I 'slightly' doubt those were the reason.

Maybe some school holidays?

25 minutes ago, boyamama said:

not w/ new big movie released  "US"  ......i'll say 28-30 M

we will see about that i will say around 35 bc us will be big that doesnt NECCECERALLY mean hat captain marvel will drop like a rock,with that said i am not disagree with that can happen but for now lets just wait and see

Edited by john2000

1 hour ago, boyamama said:

not w/ new big movie released  "US"  ......i'll say 28-30 M

It's probably not gonna drop 60% on its 3rd week. US looks to open really well but it's a horror film. A 20% increase from get out is 40 million.