Eric Prime

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, Sam said:

This thread started out with a bang thanks to @CoolEric258 opening post, and then looking so promising for a few pages. 

Only 19 pages in and it’s already going downhill. Good job @Ethan Hunt 

we can always start discussion about certain flamewar topics and films 😅

• Knock It Off 1

Ok so last night I was watching the episode of Mad Men where MLK dies and Don takes Bobby to see Planet of the Apes. Bobby is a useless little twit, BUT he did say people go to the movies when they're sad, which was the first useful thing that has come out of his mouth in 6 seasons (even if he made a theater worker uncomfortable). Does this mean people are seeing Endgame because they're sad???

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

we can always start discussion about certain flamewar topics and films 😅

Are you sure that’s what you want? 

1 post within TLJ topic and you’re gonna get banned lol.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Ok so last night I was watching the episode of Mad Men where MLK dies and Don takes Bobby to see Planet of the Apes. Bobby is a useless little twit, BUT he did say people go to the movies when they're sad, which was the first useful thing that has come out of his mouth in 6 seasons (even if he made a theater worker uncomfortable). Does this mean people are seeing Endgame because they're sad???

No they watched IW and were like "yoh Thanos man, wtf..., how they fix this" 

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

honestly if this weekend saves this place from being total trash for at least this week I guess I'll be thankful

Then you have to watch Endgame this weekend :ph34r: