JGAR4LIFE

***SPOILERS*** GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS****SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD*** | SPOILER WARNING

36 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

How many people are eaten in the film? Does Ghidorah eat Vera’s character? If so, dang... considering she is a main character who seems to have troubled intentions! I know Rodan eats somebody!

Sally Hawkins is eaten by Ghidorah, Rodan eats a few people, Mothra's larval form doesn't eat anyone but she does use her mouth to throw someone.

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

So biggest question, do they use the same music from the Imax/HBO trailer where Godzilla and Ghidorah face off or is it different music entirely. The score in the Imax trailer made that moment spectacular

Sadly different entirely. That was the one bit I kind of wish they kept.

40 minutes ago, Dbui8743 said:

Anyone watched in 3D IMAX, is it recommended?

Sorry I saw it in 2D IMAX, can't say anything on how the 3D looks. It looks amazing and sounds amazing in 2D IMAX though.

I'm not a "CRITICS REEEE" type of girl, but I'm honestly confused af. I thought most of the human characters in this were really developed. Yes are some a bit more one-note then others? Yeah. But unlike Kong: Skull Island or Godzilla 2014, there's very overt arcs and development for multiple characters.

• Like 2