JGAR4LIFE

***SPOILERS*** GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS****SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD*** | SPOILER WARNING

@Mulder There's a part where the characters departed from a base, then go on a submarine to revive Godzilla using a nuke. They get sucked through an underwater current of some sorts in the Hollow Earth and ended up 600 miles from their departure. They then go to the surface, which is clearly not the same location as the base. This can easily be explained by the fact that there's obviously multiple openings to the Hollow Earth system, but might feel like the characters went to a place they shouldn't be able to in such a short time. 

1 minute ago, Not really said:

@Mulder There's a part where the characters departed from a base, then go on a submarine to revive Godzilla using a nuke. They get sucked through an underwater current of some sorts in the Hollow Earth and ended up 600 miles from their departure. They then go to the surface, which is clearly not the same location as the base. This can easily be explained by the fact that there's obviously multiple openings to the Hollow Earth system, but might feel like the characters went to a place they shouldn't be able to in such a short time. 

Yeah it's because of that but even then that bit's so short and not even like...related to the plot. I'm sure that wasn't what the person was talking about.

Just now, Mulder said:

Yeah it's because of that but even then that bit's so short and not even like...related to the plot. I'm sure that wasn't what the person was talking about.

It's the only thing I can think of that one might get confused about in relation to the characters 'teleporting'. Heck, even I find it unbelievable that they went 600 miles in a few minutes. 

6 minutes ago, Not really said:

It's the only thing I can think of that one might get confused about in relation to the characters 'teleporting'. Heck, even I find it unbelievable that they went 600 miles in a few minutes. 

I mean it’s a underground tunnel system made mainly by an ancient advanced civilization. Makes sense to me.

5 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I mean it’s a underground tunnel system made mainly by an ancient advanced civilization. Makes sense to me.

1. Was it man-made? I get the impression that the entire tunnel system, including the currents, is natural. It's like living in a worldwide cave provided by mother nature. 

2. Well, you're not wrong. I just think that 600 miles in 2 minutes is a bit of a stretch, so let's just leave that here. 

12 hours ago, Not really said:

Can we talk about how Kong is one of the Titans that listened to Ghidorah's command but probably spent the whole movie swimming to the mainland and then going back after Ghidorah dies?

Yet the other titans somehow make it to the coronation of the new King, Godzilla.

7 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Yet the other titans somehow make it to the coronation of the new King, Godzilla.

Not all, they said after Godzilla, there are 17 titans, remove Ghidorah & Mothra, the are still 15 and i don't think they showed 15 in last scene, especially not Kong.

Kong does not bend the knee, not right now anyways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Not all, they said after Godzilla, there are 17 titans, remove Ghidorah & Mothra, the are still 15 and i don't think they showed 15 in last scene, especially not Kong.

Kong does not bend the knee, not right now anyways.

Still 3 of them made it excluding rodan.

15 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

The other Titans weren't located on an island thousands of miles away from the mainland, so that's to be expected. 

I liked how a biology scientist and also a mother of two (later one) turned ECO-terrorist (yes, that is correct) with the funding to pay for an entire private militia decided that genocide of the human race was the 'go to plan' to save the planet from its impending doom and simultaneously redeem herself for letting her son die - and by going through with all of this insanity - she brings her other child, a 13 year old daughter, into the blitzkrieg of terrorism and world ending titanic mayhem. This was some genius level intellect.

"We have to save the world, so we're going to unleash unknown pre historic alpha dinosaurs that feed on radiation, monsters that are literal walking nuclear reactors - and our knowledge about these creatures is based on cryptic cave paintings so it should be a good idea."

There will also be an attempt from the military to try and blow up a space alien dinosaur, frozen in ice for centuries, with some kind of oxygen nuke (?) This will obviously not work out. And we will also just quickly pass over the fact that we acknowledged that Ghidorah is a literal alien from another world or something. Our characters will also be immune to any kind of radiation, radiation that is beyond that of Chernobyl and will fuel a 1000 feet reptile, radiation that would melt organs in minutes and cause immediate vomiting and diarrhea. They will also survive explosions, car crashes and building collapses (hiding in a bathtub will save you from ten tons of concrete). They will also posses the power, just like these Kaiju's, to teleport from Germany to fucking Boston in literal seconds.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, alibaba3317 said:
I liked how a biology scientist and also a mother of two (later one) turned ECO-terrorist (yes, that is correct) with the funding to pay for an entire private militia decided that genocide of the human race was the 'go to plan' to save the planet from its impending doom and simultaneously redeem herself for letting her son die - and by going through with all of this insanity - she brings her other child, a 13 year old daughter, into the blitzkrieg of terrorism and world ending titanic mayhem. This was some genius level intellect.

"We have to save the world, so we're going to unleash unknown pre historic alpha dinosaurs that feed on radiation, monsters that are literal walking nuclear reactors - and our knowledge about these creatures is based on cryptic cave paintings so it should be a good idea."

There will also be an attempt from the military to try and blow up a space alien dinosaur, frozen in ice for centuries, with some kind of oxygen nuke (?) This will obviously not work out. And we will also just quickly pass over the fact that we acknowledged that Ghidorah is a literal alien from another world or something. Our characters will also be immune to any kind of radiation, radiation that is beyond that of Chernobyl and will fuel a 1000 feet reptile, radiation that would melt organs in minutes and cause immediate vomiting and diarrhea. They will also survive explosions, car crashes and building collapses (hiding in a bathtub will save you from ten tons of concrete). They will also posses the power, just like these Kaiju's, to teleport from Germany to fucking Boston in literal seconds.

First of all they explained in movie how wherever Titans went, ecological life bloom happened. 

Also Alien origin of King Ghidorah was known to the other team, not the one who was releasing these creatures, they even mentioned how it wasn't their plan.

The plan of Oxygen Destroyer worked on Godzilla to some extent, their problem was that they didn't knew that Ghidorah was alien and hence it didn't worked on him.

Also it was just in movie they transported from one place to another, i mean just because it happened in movie in seconds doesn't mean it really happened in second. Now i don't think you wanted a movie shit people singing chorus while they journey from one place to another, otherwise they would've put those scenes too.