Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

Wow, this looks amazingly bad.  I guess maybe they are hoping to piggyback on the Frozen craze or maybe thinking that this will do well internationally?  I'm just...how does stuff like this get made?  By people who would seem to know better?  Ugh.  Chris, I want to like your movies other than Thor.  You're just making it very hard.

The poster of the two sisters looks a little, um...well, let's just say tumblr will probably approve.

• Like 1

Just now, Goffe said:

well, this looks like the best of the CGI diarrhea fantasy movies that we are getting next year.

Only if for fine actresses hamming it up gloriously.

LOL I gotta say that after seeing that tease of the trailer, I wanna see this film just to see Chastain as an action heroine dressed like an escapee from an Uwe Boll fantasy and Blunt looking like an extra from the Golden Compass/Frozen On Ice Spectacular.

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

How do this, Gods of Egypt and Warcraft rank on the shaymeter?

Not even Portugal can save Gods of Egypt. At least Warcraft and The Huntsman will be monster hits here. 

1 hour ago, BourneFan #1 said:

I meant that there should be a colon in the title.

It's not necessary for every movie title to have a colon even if its a title, that anyone would tend to think that it would have a colon.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Disney should just delay Civil War here. It is dead. Just one week after this is his death sentence. They should have a 2 weeks space between them. 

No, They won't do that.

34 minutes ago, BourneFan #1 said:

Well, it can't be worse than Maleficent.

There's was nothing wrong with the Maleficent movie. That movie was actually quite good and was successful.

2 minutes ago, Sean B said:

No, They won't do that.

I know they won't, but this here, in Portugal, isn't America. Snow White and the Huntsman was bigger than any Marvel movie not named Avengers. And this Huntsman prequel will be huge as well. 

12 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I know they won't, but this here, in Portugal, isn't America. Snow White and the Huntsman was bigger than any Marvel movie not named Avengers. And this Huntsman prequel will be huge as well. 

Maybe in Portugal they will move one of the movies to a different date.

2 hours ago, sabrecmc said:

Wow, this looks amazingly bad.  I guess maybe they are hoping to piggyback on the Frozen craze or maybe thinking that this will do well internationally? 

The producers are hoping to get the Maleficent audience as well, for some reason many liked that. And if the previous film had been better I think it could have worked. Fairytales are popular and female audiences want films like this, if this was a original fantasy film made by a good director or based on a good book for example I would be interested. I mean look at the cast and all. 

18 hours ago, kowhite said:

Snow White isn't in this cause Kristen Stewart fucking sucked as Snow White.  Plus, they didn't want Snow White fucking their new director.

They got...two better mor interesting actresses to fill her place.  Looks more interesting already.  And Blunt looks cool.  Caroline looks gorgeous.  And Chastain...well...ok, I dig Chastain.  But her poster kinda sucks.

....I kinda liked her as Snow White. And that other comment is harsh, dont you think? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

these boards are the most negative places like 

lol

Yeah, don't worry.

That's why the Big Bad Uncle Shay* exists - to throw them over his knee & slap their soft behinds when they don't behave. And 2016 will see a lot of this.

*Hairy Chest

• Like 1