Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Theron and Hemsworth are getting 10M each to do this. It is absurd to even discuss why they are making it. That is a huge paycheck. 

No idea about Chastain or Blunt, tho. 

Hope Blunt and Chastain get the same since they're bomb ass actresses and equal pay and all.

Za2eGkL.gif

Just now, Claire Evans Holt said:

Hope Blunt and Chastain get the same since they're bomb ass actresses and equal pay and all.

Za2eGkL.gif

Doubtful. I can see they giving them 5M each, tho.

Hemsworth and Theron were already in the first movie. Both were big parts of why the first was a hit. It is normal they get more.

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Doubtful. I can see they giving them 5M each, tho.

Hemsworth and Theron were already in the first movie. Both were big parts of why the first was a hit. It is normal they get more.

Hemsworth was a big part?

Girl, that was all really sold on Steward and Theron, feminist goddesses, I feel.

Plus, Blunt and Chastain have become bigger names. So. Anything less than 5M would be insulting, and you can take that to the back.

on06KOV.gif

Edited by Claire Evans Holt

3 minutes ago, Claire Evans Holt said:

Girl, that was all really sold on Steward and Theron, feminist goddesses, I feel.

Plus, Blunt and Chastain have become bigger names. So. Anything less than 5M would be insulting, and you can take that to the back.

on06KOV.gif

I don't think they got less than 5M. But Theron got 10M and she is easily the biggest draw so I can't see Blunt or Chastain going much above the 5M paycheck either. Hemsworth got lucky by signing the contract before Blackhat and In The Heart of the Sea bombed.

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I don't think they got less than 5M. But Theron got 10M and she is easily the biggest draw so I can't see Blunt or Chastain going much above the 5M paycheck either. Hemsworth got lucky by signing the contract before Blackhat and In The Heart of the Sea bombed.

Imagine his paycheck after had he done so...

18 minutes ago, Claire Evans Holt said:

Girl, that was all really sold on Stewart and Theron...

on06KOV.gif

Also the Snow White brand. It's, after all, a tale that everyone has at least heard of.

I am sure that Hemsworth's name got some butts in seats, but whether one likes Stewart or not, she was a big part of the film getting so much press and buzz (positive or negative). Theron, of course, stole the film,  and this raised her already-notable profile considerably.

Edited by Cochofles

Just now, Cochofles said:

Also the Snow White brand. It's, after all, a tale that everyone has at least heard of.

I am sure that Hemsworth's name got some butts in seats, but whether you like Stewart or not, she was a big part of the film getting so much press and buzz (positive or negative). Theron, of course, stole the film, and this raised her already-notable profile considerably.

True, true. Forgot about that.

Eh, he did, but I doubt it's like he was one the single reasons the film did so well or just good.

Girl...I love Stewart, would never turn on the good sis like that.

I was scalped by how much she helped the movie in doing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Claire Evans Holt said:

Imagine his paycheck after had he done so...

Funny enough, Theron also signed before Mad Max. Imagine the paycheck if it was after that :lol: She would probably receive something like 12-13M or maybe even 15M. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Funny enough, Theron also signed before Mad Max. Imagine the paycheck if it was after that :lol: She would probably receive something like 12-13M or maybe even 15M. 

I'd given her at least 15M. She deserves it. She usually always brings it.

She's super consistent like Godessica Chastain.

P54GmmI.gif

• Like 2