Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

Need to fix a lot of things. Yes it was supposed to be dark, but wow, it was LIFELESS.

A new director is key and a better script, less Kristen and more Hemsworth. Maybe they can do a small reboot without selling it as a reboot.

A new director is key and a better script, less Kristen and more Hemsworth. Maybe they can do a small reboot without selling it as a reboot.

I suppose. Or they could just not make it, and cast Hemsworth in something...else. I agree Hemsworth is good...why bother using this franchise as a way to give him a starring role. If the first thing you need to do to make a sequel to Snow White is...get rid of Snow White...to make it any good...maybe they shouldn't even bother.

Considering GIJ2's WW total dropped from the original and will barely eke out a profit, is that really that compelling of an argument? SWATH had a stellar ad campaign and came out at the height of Twilight and Avengers hype. Now people know the movie sucked, Twilight's over...I guess they can still try to piggyback off The Avengers 2 though.

Considering GIJ2's WW total dropped from the original and will barely eke out a profit, is that really that compelling of an argument? SWATH had a stellar ad campaign and came out at the height of Twilight and Avengers hype. Now people know the movie sucked, Twilight's over...I guess they can still try to piggyback off The Avengers 2 though.

GI Joe 2 will easily make around $350 million Worldwide on a reduced production budget. The first one did $300 million so this was a win-win for Paramount.

I think a sequel to this drops. Wrath of the Titans style. 

For sure, especially domestically. Snow White couldn`t even win the obligatory Lets-throw-Twitards-a-Bone MTV MA award for faveorite hero because twitards don`t give a shit about KStew when she isn`t Bella. Fact.

I think a sequel to this drops. Wrath of the Titans style. 

Yep. They are counting on the overseas markets to do the damage but this is pretty standard with almost all sequels these days. They drop domestically and explode in the overseas markets.

For sure, especially domestically. Snow White couldn`t even win the obligatory Lets-throw-Twitards-a-Bone MTV MA award for faveorite hero because twitards don`t give a shit about KStew when she isn`t Bella. Fact.

Two words - Chris Hemsworth.

Sequel will drop big time. There's no audience for it

I don`t know a single perosn in real life who liked the first movie let alone clamors for the sequel. It wa ssuch a non-event. It did decent business but decent business with less-than-decent anticipation is bad for a sequel.

I`m hoping for Hems to abandon this sinking ship. He really doesn`t need this franchise at this point in his career.

Edited by fishnets