Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

@LexG_III

Snow White 2: Advice for Uni on this project: Instead, just take your 200 mil, walk down to a homeless guy's flaming barrel and toss it in.

6/4/14, 2:02 PM

These movies make money. Maleficent had so many naysayers and it is going to double Edge Of Tomorrow's  worldwide total.

• Like 1

is this even still actually happening? Those directors seem far to high profile for something like this. Besides, its been years since the first and no one even really liked it in the first place. they are asking for a disaster if they go through with it.

"LexG" is a persona. One that mocks and takes certain attitudes to extremes. Yes, it can get a bit much, and yes, often times I just skip past all the shit. When he actually talks about movies, though, dude is fun.

I don't know, man. I just get so mad when he's talking about fucking 18-year-old girls assholes or some other degrading shit. I can't look past that. 

@LexG_III
I'm sure Hemworth and Stewart getting a call they have to roll back to do more Snow White is like being told you have to repeat 7th grade
6/4/14, 2:08 PM

@LexG_III
I used to think Ed Norton was kind of a prick for not wanting to do Italian Job, but fuck it, it's like being asked to work all weekend
6/4/14, 2:09 PM Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

These movies make money. Maleficent had so many naysayers and it is going to double Edge Of Tomorrow's  worldwide total.

but this is a sequel. The first Snow White wasn't THAT big of a hit. And nobody seems to really remember it. A giant decrease is inevitable

but this is a sequel. The first Snow White wasn't THAT big of a hit. And nobody seems to really remember it. A giant decrease is inevitable

Yeah, and I bet this movie just crawled it's way to profitability.If it can't grow...then there's not much profit potential.

Universal's biggest problem is that they don't have a Superhero property. These days all the money is in movie franchise business and even their biggest franchise (Fast & Furious) is not in a good place after losing Paul Walker. F7 will make a lot of money next year because Walker will be a part of it but what happens next ? They have a $400 million dollar movie in SWATH with a couple of high profile actors attached for the sequel. They have to find a good director, a good script and give it their best shot.  If they can keep the budget in the $130 million range then I don't think this will lose money given the genre and the actors attached to star.

• Like 1

Honestly this feels like overhead filler.Get something out there that will at least return some money...buy them some time to keep searching for a real success.

You have Superhero movies and then there is very little else. Warner Bros. have done a very good job in introducing new properties in recent years but even they are batting under 0.500. Both of their kaiju/monster properties Pacific Rim and Godzilla are pretty much in the same boat as Universal's Snow White. Divisive movies that were probably profitable but any sequel will be a risk.