eddyxx

Fantastic Four | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

5 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

So reportedly Kirby is signed for sure, it just wasnt announced pre strike. My guess is they want to get all 4 cast so they can announce at the same time, via trade or some event like SDCC.

Key word is repotedly. She seems to be the favorite, but I am going to wait until the official announcment before accepting her casting as a fact.

It is good casting, Frist time we have had a live action Sue Strom who is the right age.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Key word is repotedly. She seems to be the favorite, but I am going to wait until the official announcment before accepting her casting as a fact.

It is good casting, Frist time we have had a live action Sue Strom who is the right age.

The report is she accepted the offer. Not favorite, signed.

49 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

It’s a shame spoofs are dead because I bet he’d kill as Frank Drebin in a Naked Gun reboot. 

I actually did an “Oh My God” in real life to that. 

• Haha 1

Matt Smith hasn't had much success with his attempts or close calls with movie franchises (Terminator, Morbius, almost landing the Eddie Redmayne role in the ultimately doomed Fantastic Beasts, getting axed from The Rise of Skywalker), so it's probably for the best if he doesn't get it just so it doesn't get jinxed. :lol:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, filmlover said:

Matt Smith hasn't had much success with his attempts or close calls with movie franchises (Terminator, Morbius, almost landing the Eddie Redmayne role in the ultimately doomed Fantastic Beasts, getting axed from The Rise of Skywalker), so it's probably for the best if he doesn't get it just so it doesn't get jinxed. :lol:

This. If he gets it, 110% it will be a bigger failure than fant4stic.

• Thanks 1

I hated him as The Doctor I quit watching the show a few episodes into his run. Feel like i didn't get him until House of the Dragon which he's very good in. Just think he's another one of these actors who's very wrong for straight forward hero parts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZeroHour said:

LOL that one seems pathetically fake even by internet scooper standards. These people are getting pretty desperate to keep attention on themselves this far into the strikes. 

Yeah even from the reliable ones there's been some...real bullshit. There was also one claiming X-Men 97 was going to be CGI like What If....despite footage being shown publicly showing it's not

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YM! said:

It would be a better casting than Olson as Wanda or Isaac as Moon Knight.

Rhe actor playing Ben Grimm does not have to be Jewish; but the charecter had damn well better be. That has become a very importnat part of the charecter.