eddyxx

Fantastic Four | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

4 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

You act like Supermans filming is like so far ahead instead of maybe a month and a half. Nobody's predicting that gets delayed for some reason

Yep, I act like that because it's true)

Sups started filming Fabruary 29 and is expected to wrap August 2. What are you talking about?

• Like 1

Big budget movies have short times between filming starts and release dates all the time. It's not out of the question for Fantastic Four to still make its date even if it starts filming exactly a year out. Like I said before if it gets moved to November it'll be if Marvel wants a movie there more than they need one for July (and if they don't get Spider-Man moving this fall like rumored)

Yeah, the production of Superman is way more advanced. However, since Phase One, many Marvel films (and many other blockbusters) began filming exactly one year before their release.

However, they can still delay it for any other reason. Personally, I think CAP, Thunderbolts, and FF all have perfect release dates. I'm hoping there won't be any further delays.

6 minutes ago, Durden said:

Yeah, the production of Superman is way more advanced. However, since Phase One, many Marvel films (and many other blockbusters) began filming exactly one year before their release.

I'm just kinda tired of complaints about how bad films look  and how badly vfx artists are treated. And then all this talk about how it's normal now to spend 1 year for shoot+post 

Edited by cinema pal
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, cinema pal said:

I'm just kinda tired of complaints about how bad films look  and how badly vfx artists are treated. And then all this talk about how it's normal now to spend 1 year for shoot+post 

Lmao typical fanboy double standards.

At least the last major superhero movie set in the 60s, X-Men: First Class had pretty much the same shoot start interval before release so there's hope for this to make its date and not look like shit