grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

On 12/29/2022 at 9:56 AM, AJG said:

The failure of this movie is still mindblowing, I feel like it should be studied. No major franchise has flamed out this hard. POTC? Star Wars? Harry Potter? LOTR? Hell, even Star Trek is still going.

The Witcher franchise is speeding towards complete collapse with Henry Cavill being replaced by discount Thor and the hilariously bad prequel(Blood Origin) Netflix just put out that nobody likes.  I'd also be quite surprised if Rings of Power finishes its 5 planned seasons.

7 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

The Witcher franchise is speeding towards complete collapse with Henry Cavill being replaced by discount Thor and the hilariously bad prequel(Blood Origin) Netflix just put out that nobody likes.  I'd also be quite surprised if Rings of Power finishes its 5 planned seasons.

Witcher at least has video games to falk back on

34 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

GOOD. I still maintain that The Witcher show was always terrible. Now that Cavill left people are finally waking up to the truth. It was like Xena without the campy fun stuff. I can’t even imagine how bad this spinoff must be. RT’s system is so terrible it makes a TV show getting a Rotten a score a rarity.

• Like 2