Eric Lasagna

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

I’m seeing some really high predictions here. Guys and Gals, please do not set yourselves up for disappointment when it does fantastic numbers but not the numbers you put out there. Those thinking it will do 200 million opening week will be crestfallen if it does under 150. No meltdowns please! The board can get sort of toxic when that happens. 

With that said, I am so happy to see Doc Ock back.. Spider Man 2 is my favorite Soider-Man movie and one of my favorite movies period, so I am praying this does gangbusters. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

I’m seeing some really high predictions here. Guys and Gals, please do not set yourselves up for disappointment when it does fantastic numbers but not the numbers you put out there. Those thinking it will do 200 million opening week will be crestfallen if it does under 150. No meltdowns please! The board can get sort of toxic when that happens. 

With that said, I am so happy to see Doc Ock back.. Spider Man 2 is my favorite Soider-Man movie and one of my favorite movies period, so I am praying this does gangbusters. 

But under 150 would be lame. Why lowball for sake of some weird expectations gaming.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

I think many of us joke with the prediction. 
everything over 170 million will be great/fantastic for Spiderman NWH during the pandemic time

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

And now Spidey Twitter can finally shut the fuck up about the MCU skipping Spidey's origin.

I personally never had a problem with the MCU skipping the origin. I mostly just think it’s odd that they’ve gone out of their way to avoid actually mentioning Uncle Ben by name in the MCU thus far. You can establish his importance in Peter’s life, without showing him getting shot. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I personally never had a problem with the MCU skipping the origin. I mostly just think it’s odd that they’ve gone out of their way to avoid actually mentioning Uncle Ben by name in the MCU thus far. You can establish his importance in Peter’s life, without showing him getting shot. 

I agree completely. Same with Batman. His parents even die in the movies that aren't about Bruce now!

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

What exactly does that mean? If it's an imminent trailer then RPK has been right with trailer dates before, hopefully he is right on this.

Apparently he's saying on Patreon it's next week but he doesn't know the exact date. 

• Like 1