Eric the Fall Guy

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Just now, Macleod said:

But of course no one really cares about him for this movie...  🤣 

Speak for yourself. His involvement is my only interest in this thing. Idgaf about Spider-Man. The only reason I'm hyped for it is the implications of what happens and that it will push things towards Multiverse of Madness. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Macleod said:

By the way, Cumberpoopoo will most definitely be appearing for this as well, considering they're doing Strange reshoots 20 minutes across town.  But of course no one really cares about him for this movie...  🤣 

I care. Doctor Strange is the best non-Wakandan thing in the MCU at the moment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nerfy said:

Theatre screening for a trailer. :winomg:

You know that's how it used to be in the not so distant past, right?  

Anyway, even when it leaks, it's a great way to boost Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Porthos said:

This is hardly confirmed though. If I were Sony I would just release it online. The boost to Afterlife would be negligible and, with the direction they seem to have clearly decided on in the marketing campaign by doing this fan event thing, they want those reveals shown to the widest audience possible. 

Also, the timing of this event is weird, and the only way I can really square it is either Sony really wants to do this thing during the workday, or they're planning on releasing the trailer right after and want it in prime time for the whole US. 

Edited by Menor

18 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Besides odds are in that scenario they’d put it on the Internet after the OW, for thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

I doubt there's any truth to that notion, they just want to generate further hype. 

It will show up online 8:00pm or 9:00pm EDT, that's my bet.  

Yep. It's no coincidence that this event thing has been set up to start at 8 Eastern. If this was gonna be held for later then the event would've been at like 7 Pacific/10 Eastern

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Could they maybe confirm Tobey and Andrew as the "surprise" at the event? That way they can promote them and not show them In the promos to have their cake and eat it too.

They definitely could. Might even make sense to do it, though personally I think the "surprise" is just going to be the main cast showing up (Tom, Zendaya, Jacob.) and maybe like Alfred Molina or Willem Dafoe. 

52 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Could they maybe confirm Tobey and Andrew as the "surprise" at the event? That way they can promote them and not show them In the promos to have their cake and eat it too.

29 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

They definitely could. Might even make sense to do it, though personally I think the "surprise" is just going to be the main cast showing up (Tom, Zendaya, Jacob.) and maybe like Alfred Molina or Willem Dafoe. 

There has to be a money shot with the holy trinity, otherwise, I start hedging my bets.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I certainly don't envy them trying to figure out how much and what to show!

If I were Sony, I'd just finally confirm they're in the movie and leave it at that. Confirmation will boost sales but since we're just a month away, I wouldn't show hardly anything.

• Like 1