Eric Loves Rey

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I'm betting they save the trailer drop online for Wednesday morning. The fan event isn't until 5PM PST, and trailers don't usually come that late in the day. 

The first NWH trailer was at like 930pm.  The poster was at 10pm.   

Also if they are making a big event out of this I bet they show a money shot with the three of them. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Menor said:

I think this confirms that they're doing the big reveal in this trailer. No reason to do a whole fan screening for it otherwise. 400m first 24 hours?

Typically 2nd trailers drop from the first in views (Endgame, Infinity War, Lion King, etc.etc). 

Even if this has the payoff of a big reveal, I still think it drops a bit but I'd love for it to go up just to further indicate the insane hype.

Going with 331m. 

1 minute ago, Madhuvan said:

Meh! as per scoopers it won't go online and will be available only in theatres to boost Ghostbusters.

Yikes. 

Just now, fabiopazzo2 said:

no way, will be pure maddness 

Yea that absolutely won't be happening. They'll release it online 100% guaranteed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Typically 2nd trailers drop from the first in views (Endgame, Infinity War, Lion King, etc.etc). 

Even if this has the payoff of a big reveal, I still think it drops a bit but I'd love for it to go up just to further indicate the insane hype.

Going with 331m. 

I just saw the bolded number and thought that you were predicting that for OW . :hahaha:

Edited by Nerfy
  • Haha 1