Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

Someone said Jon Watts is in top 10 directors alive. Hilarious I know. 

He may not even be top 10 when it comes to MCU directors. 
Taika, Russos, Whedon, Coogler, Favreau, Gunn, Branagh, Zhao are all better. Derickson, Black, Jonston, Reed are debatable. 

I just love how salty some people get about Watts, a dude most of us couldn’t pick out of a police lineup. You don’t see such folks be as up in arms about Reed or Derrickson or Shortland or Boden/Fleck or whoever.

8 minutes ago, Multiverse of XXR said:

Yea it won’t hold 100 forever but still being there after 46 reviews tells me this shouldn’t drop below 93-94.

Not necessarily. The Suicide Squad had a 100% with a similar number of reviews, but its score eventually settled at 90%.

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RRA said:

I just love how salty some people get about Watts, a dude most of us couldn’t pick out of a police lineup. You don’t see such folks be as up in arms about Reed or Derrickson or Shortland or Boden/Fleck or whoever.

Because all of the four of those directors have some kind of style and direction compared to Watts.

• Like 1

I prefer Infinity War over Endgame.

Endgame for MCU fans is an emotional rollercoaster but I felt it got really messy near the end and I sort of wanted Thanos to face off against all the avengers with some infinity stones. 

Infinity War has the best action in the series (Strange and Iron Man vs Thanos was amazing) and Thanos fighting the avengers with the infinity stones was great. 

However what makes infinity war stand out is that is was a villain driven movie which is rare for blockbuster films. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Lol at all these arguments about a guy who most likely doesn't even exist.

I’m confused. Are you referring to the hyperbolic review calling Peter Parker the best fictional character or the fact that Jon Watts doesn’t really exist and is a plant name for the crew and Feige? If it’s the latter then good point.

• Haha 1