Eric Lasagna

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

You all think I'm a Marvel hater but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who bought a ticket for 4 different showings.

Spoiler

Hide contents

Ok, they cost only 50 cents each. My regal subscription running out tomorrow and I didn't want to renew (cuz I'm gonna be out of the country over winter break) and I didn't know which day my friends were willing to go yet, so I bought a ticket for myself for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Well, You need to see it that many times to rip it apart, no? ;D :P

16 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Thinking this could get an A+ cinemascore after Spider-Verse, Endgame, Black Panther and Avengers 1

Not out of the question, always hard to nab that + of course vs merely a strong A.  

Would be the 5th A+ from 4000+ wide release. All Disney produced superhero movies, all made DOM top 10, this would presumably continue the trend.

Edited by Product Driven Legion

19 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Was there ever any doubts? Dude has best reviews in MCU. 

By any means Watts is probably the least interesting and talented director of the MCU but dude “knows” how to make a crowdpleaser for the GA

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1