Eric the Fall Guy

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

That was actually a fairly weak trailer. There was no presence to the return of any either villain. Not showing the other 2 just feels weird.

Marvel fans will go ape of course but this actually looked much more generic than I expected. 

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Also, the reason I am excited about this trailer and movie is that on the surface you might think it is about nostalgia as the hook, but it really isn't.  

There is nothing "nostalgic" about any of the Garfield movies.  There is nothing nostalgic about Sandman.  

The incredible draw here is that what they are attempting and likely will pull off here is completely bat shit crazy that you can't believe that someone had the balls to try it.  

Buddy, we are all in this train to see the Raimi boys. The Andrew stuff is just a bonus.

• Like 1

Look, I don't think it's nitpicky to say that the trailer does very little to set up some of its villains, providing very brief glimpses that you could almost barely tell they were from the previous films and I'm not happy about Dafoe being reduced to a voice in this trailer.

Beyond that, the Scooby Doo joke sucked.  The movie could be fine and will do super well, but trailer is ass in my book

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 14