Eric the IF

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Instead of predicting the movie's box office, it will be more fun to predict the billing

Tom Holland

Zendaya

Benedict Cumberbatch

Jacob Batalon

Alfred Molina

Jon Favreau

Marisa Tomei

Jamie Foxx

Benedict Wong

JB Smoove

With REDACTED

With J.K. Simmons

With Willem Dafoe

And MORE EXPENSIVE REDACTED

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2021 at 5:35 AM, fabiopazzo2 said:

Here we go

2 hour TRAILER VIEWS

YT: Sony pictures 1.4M views 730k likes + Marvel Studios channel 1.8M views 340k likes 

TW: 12,3M views

instagram: Marvel Studios 2.5M- Marvel Entertainment 4.4M

@VenomXXR

only 2 hours 

Lol incredible number for 2 trailer

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

This is confusing. If this is with the usual You Tube lagging, its HUGE, if its real times, its blech. 

I will start doing views update in 4-5 hours when views on YT usually start getting unlagged.

Seems certainly lagged with 880k likes in 1 hour. 

So I think this may be it

Spoiler

Spell goes wrong, Spider villains and Spider-men come in 1st act.

The 3 spiders and may be one of the villains, probably Doc Ock, catch the villains, for Dr Strange to send them in their respective verses. This is where we saw that punching lizard. 2nd act.

Tom Holland get told that the spider-men & villains may die while going to their respective world, and he wanna save the other spideys. Dr Strange is pitched as bad guy here (for saving this universe. yikes.) but like how are they gonna have Tom overpower Strange. LOL.

May be Wanda come at this point. 

Tom is making some really annoying choices in last two movies.

This looks like a terrible movie, hopefully has no consequences on MCU big picture. END this Sony deal ASAP.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Trending at 1 in India with astronomical difference between 1 and 2.

@charlie Jatinder my prediction still stands, will open bigger than SorryVanshi and 83.

May be it can but you know Trending means shit. I still think ₹20cr opening day gross more likely.

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Reveal hidden contents

...is this a joke? Or did you just not watch the trailer? The conflict between Peter and Strange is because Peter has a heart of gold and doesn't want to just send the villains back to die. They aren't going to just make Strange a villain. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Reveal hidden contents

How Dr Strange is painted as villain, everything the trailers told us is that he is trying hard to fix what they ( together ) caused which it's not good.

Just now, Fox20 said:

How Dr Strange is painted as villain, everything the trailers told us is that he is trying hard to fix what they ( together ) caused which it's not good.

Yes but if the movie really goes on Dr Strange dont care about those people living and just wanna save his reality (which is something he should do and I have no problem with it), the movie since named "Spider-man" and not "Doctor Strange" may put Dr Strange as antagonist in 3rd act.

Not like Dr Strange be evil, but just general in way of hero being heroic. 

9 minutes ago, Starphanluke said:

...is this a joke? Or did you just not watch the trailer? The conflict between Peter and Strange is because Peter has a heart of gold and doesn't want to just send the villains back to die. They aren't going to just make Strange a villain. 

did you read what I wrote?

I literally said same.

The one thing I am excited for is Jamie Foxx's goofy energy. People like Foxx and Tom Hardy actually do "bits" and "jokes" in their movies, not just quippy sarcastic retorts like every joke in this trailer and (ducks) every single movie of this, er, brand.

• Like 1