TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Competing with Eternals on RT, Competing with BvS on box office legs

We will see in the next hours but Letterboxd reviews that are popping up are mostly 2.5/5. Feels like this will go lower than Eternals on the tomato.

95M/217M dom total is my bet. OS-C like 270M. Assuming legs will be in line with most of the latest MCU movies ish.

12 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

We will see in the next hours but Letterboxd reviews that are popping up are mostly 2.5/5. Feels like this will go lower than Eternals on the tomato.

95M/217M dom total is my bet. OS-C like 270M. Assuming legs will be in line with most of the latest MCU movies ish.

Letterboxd doesn't check. I could leave a review for it right now if I wanted to.

2 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Letterboxd doesn't check. I could leave a review for it right now if I wanted to.

that's the issue with those review platforms/ social media these days! unless u got some sure critics whose taste will align with u it's better to check out for your self !

Currently at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes!  ... (with one review)

Offers too much sensational spectacle, melodrama, and high-stakes sci-fi adventure ever to bore its audience, but its echoes of exhausted blockbuster tropes ring hollow.

February 14, 2023 | Rating: 2.5/4 

Wonder if it can eke out a decent percentage (like above 60) with a very low rating with a lot of reviews like this.

Edited by MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie

25 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Letterboxd rating at present is 3.5 not 2.5

https://letterboxd.com/film/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania/

2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Just for the record, First Avenger started on RT at 27 percent, before everyone cheers on the hate train too much

for the record 99% of movies that start off poorly on RT end poorly before you get too celebratory

Edited by GOGODanca
  • Haha 2