TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Competing with Eternals on RT, Competing with BvS on box office legs

37 minutes ago, IronJimbo & Sheldon's Son said:

what are we assuming is the break even on this movie, $500m? Dependent heavily on DOM gross?

It cost 200 Million..more then then previous Ant Man films..so, yeah 500 Million is pretty much the break even point.

10 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I think a lot of the stigma of doing a film for Netflix or streamng in general went out the window when Scorsese did "The Irishman" for Netflix.

for netflix the general stigma of streaming has been replaced by a new stigma of bad product.

• Like 2

Have seen the film ,I give it 5.5/10

Not a totally garbage,at least better than Thor IV,but still the dogshit movie.

Some good side:

Visual effect is impressive,not by the tec side but the imagination

Easter egg part is good.

Bad side:

1 Logic bug,too much.

2 Character building is terrible,I expect Kang is good but after seeing the movie,Kang is just good for the first 1 hour part,and then become the clown at the end of story.

The Wasp is on the title but have nothing important to the whole story.

3 Story ,also terrible

4 not funny,too many boring meme and internet nerd culture speaking.

Edited by Sophia Jane
  • Like 1

I just got back, Geeze I really didn’t like this family. Definitely top 5 worst MCU movie down there with Iron Man 2, Thor: the dark world, and Eternals. Third act completely took me out of the movie. I wasn’t a huge fan of Thor 4, but at least that movie had fun movements with Jane, Thor, and Gorr. I cannot recommend this movie.