Water Bottle

Ding...You're Dead (2019)

• Community Manager

A flesh-eating microwave haunts a house sitter! This short film played in 10 film festivals! Produced by me, directed by Jay, even @Plain Old Tele and Dexter of Subrubia helped out a bit! 

Please like, comment (on Youtube), share, and if you watch it more than once, refresh the page (on Youtube) so we can get the views! We hope you like it as much as we enjoyed making it!

• Like 32
  • Haha 1

I thought it was really well done.  I love that you might have killed the dog, or you might not have.  I love the score and the acting and of course the direction.  Jay and WB told me there were something like 72 cuts in the film, you don't feel it at all.  Well done boys.

• Like 3

On 11/16/2019 at 5:00 AM, baumer said:

I thought it was really well done.  I love that you might have killed the dog, or you might not have.  I love the score and the acting and of course the direction.  Jay and WB told me there were something like 72 cuts in the film, you don't feel it at all.  Well done boys.

Nearing 100,000 likes buddy. 

• Like 2