Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Spoiler

If this show doesn't end with Wanda sacrificing Vision to save everyone and take down the hex I'll be very disappointed.

They already set up the ethical lesson that we "can't cheat death" and Wanda is the person behind taking an entire town hostage and mind controlling them, she needs to accept the consequences and make sacrifices to do the right thing. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I've never bought into Wanda and Vision romance before in MCU movies but this show makes me root for them.

That scene when they watch a sitcom together almost has me cried.

Elizabeth Olsen is absolutely phenomenal. I hope Emmy takes notice.

"What is grief, if not love persevering" 😢

Edited by bladels
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

You probably won't like this answer but the best thing to do is not going too deep into this, I'll just enjoy what they're gonna give me if it's well done.

Reading reactions on other places I understood something: those who spent weeks having all kinds of dream theories are mostly disappointed, a bit like those people who spent years imagining what a Star Wars sequel would look like and were disappointed by the real thing because it wasn't like in their dreams.

The more you go deep into it, the more disappointed you are.

Lol what....

Not getting the theories right is altogether another thing. You can't excuse anything bad with "well just don't go deep" or "you are disappointed because your theory didn't come true".

In fact I don't even have any theory or expectations on how its gonna end but I definitely want it to answer all the questions well which they set up. 

Just because you are happy with shutting the brain off and watching doesn't mean everyone should.

19 minutes ago, Wormow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

This sort of and also the fact that Wanda created life (Twins and if there isn't in fact a physical Vision inside Hex) isn't something I want to be actually true. Will be happy if that's something  only in Hex.

This was a beautiful episode 

Spoiler

Like alot of it we already knew but seeing much of Wanda's origin on screen and extra scenes with Vision and her post Endgame really highlights how she's one of the most fleshed out characters in the MCU. I'm really leading to the theory Hayward is some forn of Ultron but regardless he planted the seed in Wanda's mind intentionally. St this point I rather they just make him a full on bad guy now.

• Like 2

Spoiler

I hope by end of it, we are told what the fuck is SWORD and who gave them Vision's body and why didn't Avengers/Tony had the funeral done after Infinity War.

And WTF was that I am not giving $3B of Vibranium for dumping in soil. Like who the fuck gave you the Vibranium asshole.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure Hayward's just a dude lol.

6 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

This was a beautiful episode 

Hide contents

Like alot of it we already knew but seeing much of Wanda's origin on screen and extra scenes with Vision and her post Endgame really highlights how she's one of the most fleshed out characters in the MCU. I'm really leading to the theory Hayward is some forn of Ultron but regardless he planted the seed in Wanda's mind intentionally. St this point I rather they just make him a full on bad guy now.

• Like 2

Spoiler

so Wanda had powers as kid too. sure hint toward that. so is she Mutant or just a Witch?

what about Pietro then? Mindstone giving power to run fast isn't really....

At one point I was expecting some star face to make appearance as Wanda's father in as Eric Maximoff character.

Edited by jatvision

Spoiler

Wanda isn't just a mutant. She is Scarlet Witch. In comics it was stated that if Wanda was not a Nexus being she would just be doing energy manipulation. 

Similar to how Jean Grey are Dark Phoenix are related. 

So is Wanda and Chaos. 

33 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

More like it activated there true potential. 

Easily the best episode so far. First one to really have me emotional. 

Spoiler

White Vision is a great cliffhanger. 

Hopefully we get a little more on Agatha's motivations? Seems that she is the one who feeds off of magic which explains the shark ad. 

Wanda's flashbacks were handled really well, especially the one with her and Vision. That was a scene that really made me buy their romance. 

I guess we're going to have a big punch-up next week. Wanda, Vision, White Vision, Agatha, Quicksilver, Photon, and whatever weaponry SWORD has, and perhaps more cameos? Really excited to see. 

They were very intentional about saying that Wanda's powers were "awakened" by the Mind Stone, so I guess this implies mutants?

Edited by Menor
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I assume from this episode that Wanda just subconsciously wanted to create a sitcom reality that she could live in because sitcoms were her coping mechanism for all those years. 

• Like 3