Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

My current issue right now is that I do not care about Wanda or vision as characters at all. I am gagging over the gimmick. Like I am full on obsessed with Olsen and Bettany hamming it up in these old sitcom. The set design is on point. The costumes are amazing. The jokes are really offkilter and funny. It’s so good. And I do not give a shit about like the real world or whatever. Can we just fast forward to like Billy and Tommy is teenagers meeting Teddy 😂

• ...wtf 1

On 12/14/2020 at 8:48 AM, charlie Jatinder said:

Titles of all the 6 episodes of WandaVision (Might be Changed)

1. A Sunday In The Suburbs

2. I married A Superhero!

3. The Maximoff Bunch

4. (Title Not Known)

5. The Jarvis Files

6. WandaVision / Multiverse of Madness

Spoiler

IDK man what I think titles have been quite right, though someone said they made the names public but I dont see anything on my end. First episode was a normal day to day life in suburbs. Next one we saw Superhero Vis. We had twins this episode.

And now

"WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT"

Spoiler

1. It was dumb of monica to wear the SWORD necklace. like why will you do that.

2. So all of this is actually happening in a closed physical place. people on SWORD watching it as a TV episode in first episode is bit weird. also who is telecasting that and putting credits there.
1000?cb=20210118144337

3. who are those people in credits. At first I didn't really focused on it, thinking they may be actual credits of the show, but just checked they are different.

So many questions.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:
  Hide contents

I think this is first time we are actually seeing Wanda talk about Pietro. Every time we see Wanda in MCU, there was some other shit getting loose. We really needed more deeper in universe MCU content. D+ is a blessing.

Spoiler

It really is great to get to delve deeper into characters who wouldn't usually get the opportunity, which is why I'm super excited for FaTWS and Loki as those three characters having stories just about them instead of a few minutes of general screentime is going to be amazing.

I loved that she talked about Pietro when she was looking at her twins, and then the way things changed when she did. Then "Geraldine" brought up Ultron, it's like she was trying to snap Wanda out of her make believe world but then she got kicked out, not to mention Wanda reversing time again when Vision started to bring up the weirdness of their lives. I'm very intrigued as to how this is going to play out and particularly who the other people are in the town after Herb and Agnes were talking the way they were. How much are they aware of and how much is Wanda aware of? And then you add the watching TV aspect and what sounded like Jimmy Woo's voice asking who was doing this to Wanda last week. So many questions. :thinking:

• Like 2

Spoiler

Yep can now see why critics got this episode along with the first two. Despite the sitcom shenanigans I genuinely got emotional when Wanda was able to carry her two babies. You feel like this is a reality she wished was real and got chills when Pietro was mentioned and ofc when Monica mentioned Ultron.

Also the rewind with Vision had me thinking something was wrong with my TV lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:
  Hide contents

Yep can now see why critics got this episode along with the first two. Despite the sitcom shenanigans I genuinely got emotional when Wanda was able to carry her two babies. You feel like this is a reality she wished was real and got chills when Pietro was mentioned and ofc when Monica mentioned Ultron.

Also the rewind with Vision had me thinking something was wrong with my TV lol

Spoiler

Lol I thought the episode glitched for s sec there as well. 

I forgot to mention Wanda singing to the twins, it must've been some Sokovian song. That whole part was really well done and it was good to see him brought up after so many years of her never mentioning him.

To be honest, so far, this is the best thing the MCU has put out since Black Panther. I hope the rest of the Disney+ shows are as fun.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

Episodes keep getting better. Humor landed significantly better in this one and the reveals were quite intriguing.

Spoiler

So my guess is that Monica didn't remember who she was until Wanda brought up Pietro, which would explain why she was wearing the SWORD necklace.

Agnes definitely knows more than the rest about what's going on, with the way she was ordering Herb around. The theories about her being Agatha Harkness and her husband being Mephisto definitely seem strong now.

So I guess SWORD/some agency has surrounded Westview. But then why were they running at Monica like an enemy if she was their own agent?

Are Wanda's twins real or just another part of the fantasy?

I guess Vision has figured out that something isn't right, very interesting that he didn't bring it up to Wanda. I wonder if he has some subconscious memory of her "rewinding" him before. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 4

Spoiler

46 minutes ago, Menor said:

So I guess SWORD/some agency has surrounded Westview. But then why were they running at Monica like an enemy if she was their own agent?

I just assumed they were running towards her to make sure she was OK.

Because I assume that Wanda’s gone nuts, and she’s created his pocket universe. I don’t think it’s anything more fishy like she’s been manipulated or brain controlled  or whatever you wanna call it. She’s clearly in control of the entire situation.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Wondy said:
  Hide contents

I just assumed they were running towards her to make sure she was OK.

Because I assume that Wanda’s gone nuts, and she’s created his pocket universe. I don’t think it’s anything more fishy like she’s been manipulated or brain controlled  or whatever you wanna call it. She’s clearly in control of the entire situation.

Spoiler

I rewatched the end scene and though it was quick they were definitely pointing guns at Monica, and didn't lower them even when they got close enough to see who she was.