Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

5 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:

It is the highest rated MCU series, but also the lowest rated 👀   

Glad that for F&WS onward we can compare to the previous D+ MCU shows, that will be real apples to apples.

at RT they list Cloak & Dagger, Defenders (and all of it’s solo versions), Punisher, Runaways, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter and even Inhumans in said list

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

at RT they list Cloak & Dagger, Defenders (and all of it’s solo versions), Punisher, Runaways, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter and even Inhumans in said list

Yeah, but those are probably not actually in the MCU. They weren’t made by Marvel Studios and don’t fit into continuity that well. This is a bit of a touchy subject within certain parts of the fanbase, which is why I used “👀

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daxtreme said:

I really dislike how TV reviews only take into account a part of the episodes. As such, you never know with the reviews if the payoff to a season is good since no reviewers have seen it

I would prefer if RT banned reviews of the season until the finale airs. People could review episodes 1,2, and 3 specifically when that’s all they’ve seen.

• Like 4

Dan Murrell’s tip to not look up which actors/actresses are involved was a bit too late (for me).

There is one in particular that lets me scratch my head profusely as a lot of possibilities might arise, all of them (every one as single possibility, not meant as all at once) I guess are small ones for reasons = don’t do it, you’ll get probably headache too.

2 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

I really dislike how TV reviews only take into account a part of the episodes. As such, you never know with the reviews if the payoff to a season is good since no reviewers have seen it

Yeah, it seems incredibly pointless to me to rate a show on the first few episodes. What even is the point? If anything, serialised shows take longer to build so judging it on its first third is dumb.

• Like 6

Most of the original programming has launched at midnight PST so don’t think this will be any different.

Only occasion I can remember that was different was the Clone Wars finale (I think this was it) which launched on May the 4th in local time because I remember Australia and New Zealand getting it first. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jamiem said:

Most of the original programming has launched at midnight PST so don’t think this will be any different.

Only occasion I can remember that was different was the Clone Wars finale (I think this was it) which launched on May the 4th in local time because I remember Australia and New Zealand getting it first. 

I've seen ads yesterday and today saying 10pm for us which is 1am PST. Guess we'll find out in 15.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gamora said:

I've seen ads yesterday and today saying 10pm for us which is 1am PST. Guess we'll find out in 15.

That’s strange, but they could also just be playing safe as sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for episodes to show up for everyone. 

Edited by Jamiem
  • Like 2

RT:

19 audience rating popped up, so someone seems to have seen it (or RT again f.u.) for the fun of it 95% with a 4.79/5 rating (I hate out of 5 ratings)

94 reviews by critics, 94% with a 8.09/10 rating overall, 33 of those being top critics 87% with a 7.95/10 rating by them)

meta critic

32 reviews = 24 positive, 8 mixed, 75

worst is now by the Wall Street Journal, who said till (short before... implied I think) the end of episode 3 he was bored, gave a 40

For folks having trouble, try closing and restarting whatever app/browser you were using to access D+.  

FWIW, had a devil of a time for Mando in the early days, but I would have thought it would have cleared by now.

(is showing up on my browser in the US)

• Like 2