Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Spoiler

If that was the big spoiler that got leaked then I already read that rumour aaaages ago lol. While I do try to avoid stuff like that being in fandom can be a bit of a minefield that way, so oh well.

Loved that Agnes broke character and Vision noticed, and then he unwhammied Norm later so we could see how people still inside are kinda aware. And dayum at Wanda actually going out to confront SWORD and telling them to stay out of the way. But the more they tell me Wanda is the one controlling everything the more I don't think it is, but I have a ton of questions, particularly to do with her breaking into SWORD to get Vision's body. And is is just me or did she have a bit of her Sokovian accent when she went out into the real world? Thought that was a nice touch and made her sound more threatening since that's more how she sounded when she was an antagonist.

I guess the SWORD dude may be evil in some way or have some kind of agenda, the way he was painting Wanda in a bad light while Monica was defending her was a big hint, like how he skimmed over the fact that HYDRA were pretending to be SHIELD, since she joined what she thought was SHIELD at the time. So I'll be looking forward to seeing how that goes, or maybe he's just the usual commanding asshole like Ross who sees any powered people as threats he wants to control.

That fight at the end with Vision was huge though, especially since the show had been talking earlier about how she was behind it all but she seemed confused herself when he confronted her about it, even though she wasn't when she went into the real world earlier. Makes sense there'd be a higher power out there maybe she made a deal with or who took advantage of her? She pointed out she wasn't making everyone live their lives, but it's hard to tell. As for Recast!Pietro, now that is a cliffhanger. I thought they might leave it until next week but I'm glad we got to see it.

Lastly, loved Jimmy and Darcy arguing over who was better against Thanos, Carol or Wanda (the answer is they were both awesome of course), and then Monica's reaction and changing of the subject when Carol came up. Now that just makes me look forward to CM2 even more and makes me wonder what kind of relationship we'll be getting there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gamora said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for saying everything.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Gamora said:

I guess the SWORD dude may be evil in some way or have some kind of agenda, the way he was painting Wanda in a bad light

Yeah, cause kidnapping an entire town and mentally torturing them to play out a deranged coping mechanism with a person who doesn’t want to be there is totally innocent and angelic behavior. 

That man was just stating facts. 

And even if there is some like larger being that triggered this psychotic break, she is clearly a willing participant and she’s in control of her actions. We saw that when she came out of the Hex and told them to get off my lawn.

9 minutes ago, jatvision said:

SHIELD I understand, but who is giving SWORD jurisdiction. Sounds to me like private body.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Maybe there’s no Avengers. After Endgame, their fate was somewhat ambiguous.

13 minutes ago, jatvision said:

SHIELD I understand, but who is giving SWORD jurisdiction. Sounds to me like private body.

Hide contents

Why are the Avengers not called yet.

Spoiler

maybe they fear another Civil War?

Or have hopes to ‚use‘ her later on, and are aware about the Avengers wouldn’t agree to that, so maybe no one informed them? Or eg situations (related to Wanda or another reason) all around the world happened, including to give a reason why BP died/fell, that was too dangerous for eg big cities to not take care of immediately? Or....

Who organizes the Avengers now, that BW is dead? Do they even have still a headquarter without Tony?

Edited by terrestrial

7 minutes ago, Wondy said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, cause kidnapping an entire town and mentally torturing them to play out a deranged coping mechanism with a person who doesn’t want to be there is totally innocent and angelic behavior. 

That man was just stating facts. 

And even if there is some like larger being that triggered this psychotic break, she is clearly a willing participant and she’s in control of her actions. We saw that when she came out of the Hex and told them to get off my lawn.

Spoiler

I was more referring to him implying she willingly worked for HYDRA when they were pretending to be SHIELD and acting as though what happened in Lagos wasn't just her failing to have enough power to stop the explosion from hitting the building as opposed to acting like she was responsible for the bomb going off in the first place. What she's doing now, whatever level of control or responsibility she does end up having, doesn't change that he oversimplified her past to make her sound worse, and it seems a little red flag-y to me. There's a big difference between thinking you're working for SHIELD when it's really HYDRA and working for HYDRA knowingly, but he skimmed right over that.

On a separate note, baby Vision is killing me. 😂

Etc_jXXWgAYZJcg?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

No it wasn't.

Only 3 have gone. Rest are there. I mean we know DS is gonna be in it, but seeing the situation I think he should have been called by now.

but bigger question.

What is SWORD. Who is giving it jurisdiction. Why didn't we know of it.

Edited by jatvision

5 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

There was no obvious distinction on who was leading them. Their leader retired, and Tony and Natasha died. For all we know they could be taking a hiatus after the events. 

tbh I’m not sure if DS who I agree will appear is an official Avenger. Maybe honorary but he has Sorcerer Supreme stuff to do.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

19 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

but bigger question.

Spoiler

Maybe Nick Fury. They (used to) do space stuff and he has a space organization set up since around FFH. We haven’t heard from them due to not being necessary and we’re doing just small scaled space project but with Shield dissolving and the Blip, they became a new SHIELD

• Like 1

Can people PLEASE tag their spoilers? I know it's frustrating but it's such a small thing to do that will be so nice to everyone else!!

Is this information from a tv spot/featurette/trailer?

Is this from the recent illegal leak?

Is this your reaction to the latest episode?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wormow said:

Can people PLEASE tag their spoilers? I know it's frustrating but it's such a small thing to do that will be so nice to everyone else!!

All of the spoilers posted in the last couple of hours are reactions to the latest episode.

3 minutes ago, Wormow said:

I think it was decided that Spoiler tag will only be used for reaction to what has been officially released and not leaks.

Though I guess tagging may be a better way.

1 hour ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

but bigger question.

I haven't seen today's episode yet but wasn't this like answered in the last episode?

Spoiler

It seems that the Sokovia Accords are still a thing apparently which is may be why they haven't called up any Avengers yet. 

I did unfortunately get a bit spoiled regarding Evan Peters but still so wild to see him in any case. I love how Wanda was trying to end an argument by playing credits. Also Monica didn't seem to happy when Captain Marvel was mentioned by D'arcy. Maybe they weren't on the best of terms after Captain Marvel's film.

The Lagos joke is definitely the darkest MCU joke lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jatvision said:

Hide contents

Why are the Avengers not called yet.

Fury-Skrull made it clear to Peter Parker in FFH that most of the avengers are busy either off world or doing their own thing post Endgame and I think this takes place before FFH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jatvision said:

I think it was decided that Spoiler tag will only be used for reaction to what has been officially released and not leaks.

Though I guess tagging may be a better way.

leaks even more important to spoiler-tag, as no one had a chance to have seen the episode not aired yet, and they are too often include some true aspects/details

But also actual episodes... not everywhere its either already Friday when people start to react here, or are still asleep, have to work, no chance to see it in peace till eg a few days later on...