Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Everyone seems quite settled in post-blip world I guess

1 hour ago, Menor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

My question, who made him incharge. That's what I saying when I ask what is SWORD. We never heard anything about it ever and now all of sudden, it is the one which got Vision's body. Like why. In a world between IW & EG, where Tony Stark exists and BW & Rogers are holding the Avengers torch, why will SWORD get Vision body. 

I'm sure Cap would have arranged a funeral out of respect to Vis.

Who MADE SWORD incharge.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

If you watch Episode 4 , SWORD acronym meaning and purpose changed after blip.

My theory is that Nick Fury in the space running with Skrulls is also part of SWORD only , so maybe we will know more in Secret Invasion 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Hide contents

My question, who made him incharge. That's what I saying when I ask what is SWORD. We never heard anything about it ever and now all of sudden, it is the one which got Vision's body. Like why. In a world between IW & EG, where Tony Stark exists and BW & Rogers are holding the Avengers torch, why will SWORD get Vision body. 

I'm sure Cap would have arranged a funeral out of respect to Vis.

Who MADE SWORD incharge.

Spoiler

What if there was a funeral and SWORD later dug up Vision's body. Wouldn't put it past them. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Hide contents

Everyone seems quite settled in post-blip world I guess

Spoiler

not that soon, think worldwide, and think politicians, military... replaced, no memory.... wont sit down and accept them loosing their position. Company owners, broken equipment in years of. on-use... its not a fast thing

add the food detail, the chaos where will live someone now uprooted, parents to have to adjust to now adult, self-organised children, accounts empty,...

3 weeks might be enough for emergency organizing including tent cities, but not to get balance back

I think after Captain Marvel, Fury continued with Shield but also helped Maria create SWORD (with unclear levels of involvement from Carol and Talos). Seems like SWORD had more of a space focus. After TWS, SWORD was left standing while SHIELD wasn’t, probably interfaced with the Avengers during the 5 year timeskip.   

But you’ve still gotta wonder why we didn’t hear a peep about SWORD from GotG to IW — or from IM1 to TWS to that matter. I think it’s simply going to remain a “feels like they crammed this in retroactively and it doesn’t really fit with previous continuity” sort of thing... because it is.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jatvision said:

Anyhow increasing trend continues on IMDb

9.6 (mostly will settle at 9.3-9.4 ish)

It started at 9.5 around 1k reviews, and just dropped back to 9.5 at 3k, think it will settle at 9.4. Not much room for “always increasing” trend to continue anymore 👍

23 minutes ago, jatvision said:

Anyhow increasing trend continues on IMDb

9.6 (mostly will settle at 9.3-9.4 ish)

For it to increase next week , they will have to go very big exposition and new cameos , which I don't think is happening till maybe last 2 episodes

54 minutes ago, Wondy said:

Hon, I love you.  You're over thinking again.

captain america pull up a chair GIF by Spider-Man: Homecoming

I dunno, seems like a pretty natural and common thing to wonder 😛   

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we get an answer in canon, but if we don’t I’m willing to apply a little SOD for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

here too, but sadly still no CM or lots of others out of MCU

I think it might have to do with actors being paid for their likeness being used, because up until now all of the available ones for all of them except the Disney Channel are animated, CG, or have helmets on. Maybe when their contracts for Disney+ shows were drawn up they included that which is why we're only just now getting actual actors faces. It's just a theory but it fits, especially since we know they didn't use Giselle much since they'd have to pay Amy Adams for the rights to her likeness. So it makes sense they'd chuck that in the new contracts for the Disney+ shows.

I'd like to see Carol and other MCU ladies get icons  as well, maybe they will eventually. :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Madhuvan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoilers about Monica

Spoiler

Agreed. I think her being forcefully thrown through the barrier, which we know is strong CMBR, has affected her. Perhaps it’s that + returning from the snap.

• Like 2

That last line got a pretty good laugh out of me. 

Spoiler

Hoping the introduction of the X-men quicksilver guy (who was also one of the most engaging parts of those movies) does make the show funnier for me to watch since my minimum expectation for this franchise is to at least enjoy some funny jokes and the show hasn't delivered on that so far personally (the least funny thing in this franchise since Thor 2).