cheesypoofs

Scream | January 14, 2022 | Profit of $56.7M

I love Scream 1,2 and 3 (even tho the 3rd one is flawed), Scream 4 was such a disappointment tho, it was not even released in my stupid ass country. Watched it on a PC and kept thinking there was something wrong with the video because of that awful glare.

Haven't watched it since that one time, while the first 3 are probably my top 3 most watched movies ever. Might give it another shot before this one comes out.

I think Scream 4 was by far the best sequel.  It was such a statement on where we are now in this society.  I loved the theme of it and I loved the reason for the killers doing what they did.  

I enjoyed Scream 2 a lot and Scream 3 has grown on me.  But of course nothing compares to the original.  Hopefully this one continues to entertain us.

• Like 4

Scream 4 is ugly as fuck visually but it's actually a great movie.

It have the best reveal scene and motivation, nice social commentary, well balanced meta, works on both comedy and horror sequences.

It does have (lots of) flaws mostly during 1st and 2nd act, but i think the good things overshadowed everything easily.

I have high hopes for Scream 5 too, Ready Or Not is such a pleasure to watch and the directors fit perfectly in Scream, they only need a good script.

• Like 1

This is the only one of the "a long time later" sequels which are trendy right now i am actually interested in. I enjoyed all of the scream movies, even though i am not even remotely a horror/slashermovie fan. In descending order 1>2>3>4.

But the trailer doesnt really do much for me, dont know if i am gonna watch it in theaters.

2 hours ago, Coldbird said:

This is the only one of the "a long time later" sequels which are trendy right now i am actually interested in. I enjoyed all of the scream movies, even though i am not even remotely a horror/slashermovie fan. In descending order 1>2>3>4.

But the trailer doesnt really do much for me, dont know if i am gonna watch it in theaters.

Go on, just do it ;) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

It’s been rated in Ireland which gives its runtime of 114 minutes.

http://ifco.ie/en/ifco/pages/83D56A76004C6ECA

“Strong very gory violence”. Nice.

I take it the 114m includes credits? 

If it’s a 16 in Ireland that’s a good shout for a 15 here hopefully, same as Scream 4. 

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

“Strong very gory violence”. Nice.

I take it the 114m includes credits? 

If it’s a 16 in Ireland that’s a good shout for a 15 here hopefully, same as Scream 4. 

Wouldn’t be surprised with an 18 if it’s “strong very gory violence”, the BBFC have been coming down harshly on violence lately.