Eric Lasagna

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

6 hours ago, Halba said:

shes got great genes. this is her mom Lisa bonet. i think her mom when younger is even better. similar height for both- both are short.

35 Beautiful Photos of Lisa Bonet in the 1980s ~ Vintage Everyday

Funny that I watched a film she was in (Enemy of the State) two weeks ago, and next week I'm seeing a film Zoe's in.

6 minutes ago, 35MM-18 said:

Funny that I watched a film she was in (Enemy of the State) two weeks ago, and next week I'm seeing a film Zoe's in.

You should watch High Fidelity the movie and then High Fidelity the Hulu show. The movie has Lisa Bonet and Zoe is the lead in the show

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You should watch High Fidelity the movie and then High Fidelity the Hulu show. The movie has Lisa Bonet and Zoe is the lead in the show

Haven't seen the show yet, but the movie was pretty good. Need to check out more of Stephen Frears' work in general, really.

It seems Warners Bros has a strategy for this film.

Drop the embargo on Monday with a massive wave of reviews from all over the world dropping at once.

Then build it up with the fan screenings through out the week and hopefully have a big opening weekend.

It’s just crazy there have been premieres in London and France and all we have is some reactions from a leaked MTV ad lol.

• Like 3