The Wild Eric

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

34 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

This guy is prone to hyperbole to say the least

NWH isn't even the best Spider Man movie, i get it that the fanservices are very well done and give to audiences literally everything they want but i found so weird people thinking this is enough to make a excellent movie. 

I liked the movie before anyone thinks i'm just hating it, i just can see some considerable big problems in there. 

To be fair with him and coming back to the thread, i do think Robert Pattinson will be at least the best Batman, because he is a great actor and because this movie seems to really focus on him instead of let the character being overshadowed by the villains again.

Expecting mid to high 80s on RT with a high 7.8-8/10 average and 75%+ MC.

Really surprised how we haven't gotten spoilers and the only solid reactions are an MTV and.

Marvel phase 4 reactions and rumours really spoiled large chunks of NWH, bits of eternals and possibly parts of DS2.

So excited for this movie and marketing was superb . Honestly I can't really tell what is going to happen in this movie. They have really kept the plot under wraps .

Lots of trailers today really show too much of the film.

Edited by Liiviig 1998

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Man, the Twitterati really can't help themselves, can they? :lol:

I think it's a good sign when critics and reviewers are risking breaking the embargo just because they can't wait to talk about how great the film is :)

• Like 3

Brian Tallerico is one my favorite working critics. Bilge Ebiri sometimes misses the mark for me, but I respect the hell out of him as an industry veteran. Hoai's work for SlashFilm is awesome. If they're all digging the shit out of the movie, plus Joanne Robinson, then I'm pumped beyond belief

Edited by Dragoncaine

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

NWH isn't even the best Spider Man movie, i get it that the fanservices are very well done and give to audiences literally everything they want but i found so weird people thinking this is enough to make a excellent movie. 

I liked the movie before anyone thinks i'm just hating it, i just can see some considerable big problems in there. 

To be fair with him and coming back to the thread, i do think Robert Pattinson will be at least the best Batman, because he is a great actor and because this movie seems to really focus on him instead of let the character being overshadowed by the villains again.

I don't even trust critics after NWH anymore bro

• Haha 2

Uh nobody (professional critics at least) called NWH the greatest film ever made. Everyone agreed that it was mad fun fanservice down right and accomplished the main thing it set out to do, which in turn boosted its RT score. So basically a more extreme version of the reception of a regular MCU film.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Really surprised how we haven't gotten spoilers and the only solid reactions are an MTV and.

Marvel phase 4 reactions and rumours really spoiled large chunks of NWH, bits of eternals and possibly parts of DS2.

It's not a continuation of a story like the MCU so there isn't really much hunger for spoilers. Like, what would anyone want to know before seeing it?

4 hours ago, 21C said:

Some critics that liked the tweet and that we also know have seen the movie by now: Alissa Wilkinson from Vox (RT top critic & MC), Chris Evangelista from Slashfilm (RT & MC), Rachel Leishman from TheMarySue (RT), Rendy Jones (RT), Angelica Jade from Vulture (RT top critic & MC), and Matt Goldberg who recently left Collider.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2