Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

13 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Wrong HR and other trades said dudes deleted.  I believe HR and Variety have more credit than you posting its nonsense. Theres no trailers and no ones talking about Ezra being in the film for a reason.

This film may just be reshot or put as a loss.

The lead is definitely gone at this point..  Now it looks like they got two other actors in sight and one of them is the former  teen wolf star.

Sorry Efiates. Your actor made his bed now it looks like hes  Flash time is at an end. 

I definitely would have loved the TV flash actor get his shot at the new flash.  First 3 seasons of Flash were golden.

"They won't replace him IN THE FLASH"

12 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

"They won't replace him IN THE FLASH"

We're having a miscommunication here, @Sheldon Cr -- Warner Bros/Discovery will 99% sure be releasing THE FLASH as-is with Miller intact in the film -- that's not changing, because he's playing multiple characters and is reportedly in almost every scene.  Since Miller's controversies, yes, the buzz from the studio has been that Miller would be exiting the role *after* this movie.  BUT just in one or two of the recent trade reports on DC's debacles, buzz *now* says that there remains a distinct possibility that he could continue, if the film ends up being a massive success *and* if Miller's "issues" are resolved/kept quiet/don't explode again.  But my money is on Gunn/Safran loosely rebooting the universe within the next two years and sweeping *all* these current iterations away.  

On 12/10/2022 at 7:21 PM, Macleod said:

We're having a miscommunication here, @Sheldon Cr -- Warner Bros/Discovery will 99% sure be releasing THE FLASH as-is with Miller intact in the film -- that's not changing, because he's playing multiple characters and is reportedly in almost every scene.  Since Miller's controversies, yes, the buzz from the studio has been that Miller would be exiting the role *after* this movie.  BUT just in one or two of the recent trade reports on DC's debacles, buzz *now* says that there remains a distinct possibility that he could continue, if the film ends up being a massive success *and* if Miller's "issues" are resolved/kept quiet/don't explode again.  But my money is on Gunn/Safran loosely rebooting the universe within the next two years and sweeping *all* these current iterations away.  

Problem is would they want to risk Miller falling off the wagon after filming begins on a Flash sequel.

If nothing else, the cost of a completion bond for a film starring Miller would be astronomic. And No studio starts a film without completion insurance.

And some of this is beyond Miller or Warners control ...it depends on what the Legal Authoratires decide to do.

What happens if the film comes out , is a hit, but Miller is indicted and goes on trial immedetiely after?

Edited by dudalb

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

So no wonder they haven’t began marketing…

Yep, they just killed this movie UNLESS they do a big marketing campaign based around this being the big reset. But it remains to be seen if such an angle would help or hinder. 

THE FLASH appears as the final shot in the big Warner Bros. 100th Anniversary Retrospective trailer for 2023 events.  I'd say that's putting it front and center.  

And I have the perfect trailer tagline to use to address the above concerns:  

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW...WILL CHANGE.  

Pay me, Zaslav!!!  😁

12 minutes ago, cax16 said:

lol, I can’t with these trade articles anymore. Between Gunn and this

it’s so funny. Just for context, this flash film has a direct source with production. 

They are throwing everything at the wall hoping something will stick 😂😂😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Zaslav really needs to do the needful and take his ax to this since the DCU is getting a hard reboot.

With the financial state of WBD and collapsing stock price, i wonder if he'd get Chapek'd if next years DC slate all tanks 

2 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

So Gadot stays, and the rest gets cut?

Until next week, when it's announced that Gadot has parted ways from the DC universe, too. 

STAY TUNED!!!  😁

Notice how the most recent Hollywood Reporter piece did not mention that Gunn/Safran have met with Gadot, yet...

Edited by Macleod

1 minute ago, Macleod said:

Until next week, when it's announced that Gadot has parted ways from the DC universe, too. 

STAY TUNED!!!  😁

Notice how the most recent Hollywood Reporter piece did not mention that Gunn/Safran have met with Gadot, yet...

Cavill should be Jor-El and Gadot, Hippolyta. 😅

• Haha 1

I realize there is a lot working against this movie but WB should be doing everything possible to support it because it also has lots going FOR it. If anything Black Adam is more the kind of thing they could just leave to die knowing they're doing a reboot. The Flash, though, has concepts that still get people excited.

In short, I'm saying regardless of the circumstances there's still enough to work with when it comes to this movie to make it a priority and sell it well. Cutting cameos that people want to see and all that just sabotages it unnecessarily. For better or worse, you made this movie and put a ton of money into it. Prop it up and sell it to people!

• Like 2

On 12/16/2022 at 2:41 PM, ChipDerby said:

If it's not from Gunn, or a singular reporter like Justin Kroll/Boris Kit, then we should ignore it.

I turst offical releases, and the more reputable trades, and regard everything else as just rumors.

You damn well some of these people will create outrageous rumors as pure clickbait.