Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

I see no reason for this to be lower than 80%, in fact I expect it to be high or mid 80´s. Reactions have been pretty strong across the board, a few mixed here and there don´t really change that imo. Just like Vol 3 you can see that the positive reactions are actually positive and not just people sugarcoating it.

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

Not his call to make.

I am betting DC is not happy with Muschetti, since their whole strategy.almost certainly on the advice of thieir legal department...is not make any comments on Miller's status. If Miller is indicted , Muschetti will not look good for saying this. Last thing WB wants is to be seen taking sides in the Miller legal mess.

• ...wtf 3

Just now, dudalb said:

Not his call to make.

I am betting DC is not happy with Muschetti, since their whole strategy.almost certainly on the advice of thieir legal department...is not make any comments on Miller's status. If Miller is indicted , Muschetti will not look good for saying this. Last thing WB wants is to be seen taking sides in the Miller legal mess.

I doubt WB cares that much, if it´s succesful they won´t replace Ezra and that´s it 

And i also doubt they´re not happy with the dude that makes the only movie they´re pushing hard and believe it could smash

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I doubt WB cares that much, if it´s succesful they won´t replace Ezra and that´s it 

And i also doubt they´re not happy with the dude that makes the only movie they´re pushing hard and believe it could smash

Yeah dude I'm sure WBD doesn't care about the fact they have to pay millions of dollars of their own money to a psycho that derailed their entire press tour, gave this film a lot of unwanted associations, and probably caused like 10 emergency meetings lmao Surely they're DYING to go through that again.

Edited by 21C
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, 21C said:

Yeah dude I'm sure WBD doesn't care about the fact they have to pay millions of dollars of their own money to a psycho that derailed their entire press tour, gave this film a lot of unwanted associations, and probably caused like 10 emergency meetings lmao Surely they're DYING to go through that again.

It´s not just WBD it´s Hollywood overall, i know people that did a lot worse than Ezra Miller and they don´t care at all if it gives money or awards for them, it´s ugly and sad but it´s true

You´re very naive if you really think they will change the leading actor of their movie if it´s a huge success just because they have emergency meetings before the release lol 

Now if the movie didn´t deliver enough money than sure they will change everything, but don´t be fool thinking it´s because is the right thing to do

9 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

It´s not just WBD it´s Hollywood overall, i know people that did a lot worse than Ezra Miller and they don´t care at all if it gives money or awards for them, it´s ugly and sad but it´s true

You´re very naive if you really think they will change the leading actor of their movie if it´s a huge success just because they have emergency meetings before the release lol 

Now if the movie didn´t deliver enough money than sure they will change everything, but don´t be fool thinking it´s because is the right thing to do

None of those people has had as much negative PR around them as Ezra does and also all those people are much more "indispensable" for a studio than Ezra, who even if this film succeeds can hardly be categorized as the reason it'd succeed. Also, once again: The problem with Ezra is not just that they're a morally dubious prick, but the fact that they're an unpredictable morally dubious prick. Ezra was given a second chance after the Iceland choking accident and wasted it 2 years later. They cannot control Ezra and they cannot predict their actions which are very public. That's the thing that'd grind a studios teeth the most. They're NOT a stable business partner. That's the problem here. 

Also are you even gonna bother mentioning at least one example of those "worse than Ezra" people that are the leads of a massive blockbuster nowadays? 'Cause I sure as hell can't. Last time I saw Tom Holland didn't go on an insane Hawaii assault brigade. 

Edited by 21C
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, 21C said:

Also are you even gonna bother mentioning at least one example of those "worse than Ezra" people that are the leads of a massive blockbuster nowadays? 'Cause I sure as hell can't. Last time I saw Tom Holland didn't go on an insane Hawaii assault brigade. 

Jonathan Majors. 
Seems weird you forgot about him.

Just now, Ohana said:

Jonathan Majors. 
Seems weird you forgot about him.

He isn't the lead. And also, he's about to be doomed as well, it's not like they're giving Hollywood is giving him a free pass, he's being dropped from everywhere lmao.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 21C said:

He isn't the lead. And also, he's about to be doomed as well, it's not like they're giving Hollywood is giving him a free pass, he's being dropped from everywhere lmao.

Marvel already based a huge tentpole on him, he had Creed III success & a movie with some Oscar buzz (Magazine Dreams).
He's way more successful than Ezra Miller, and unlike Ezra he was actually charged with assault.
Ezra was charged on stealing liquor, nothing beyond that so far. 

26 minutes ago, 21C said:

None of those people has had as much negative PR around them as Ezra does and also all those people are much more "indispensable" for a studio than Ezra, who even if this film succeeds can hardly be categorized as the reason it'd succeed. Also, once again: The problem with Ezra is not just that they're a morally dubious prick, but the fact that they're an unpredictable morally dubious prick. Ezra was given a second chance after the Iceland choking accident and wasted it 2 years later. They cannot control Ezra and they cannot predict their actions which are very public. That's the thing that'd grind a studios teeth the most. They're NOT a stable business partner. That's the problem here. 

Ok dude i think you´re trying way too hard to do the police job, all i read is a bunch of assumptions like ´´they cannot control they´´ or something, i mean sure they could or do you think Ezra disappeared from public right after the last incidents without any interference from WB?

And yes i will bother since you asked so nicely, go search what Josh Brolin which is probably the most recognizable villain of the century did. And you can try to spin it all you want about how the character is CGI but nah, is his face in motion capture and he did the whole press tour.

Again, i´m not agreeing with any of that, i don´t think Ezra should keep having opportunities, but i don´t live in a fairytale and i know exactly how the Hollywood machine works for more than a century now, it´s all about money and if the movie succeed what WB will think is ´´look people support the movie afterall we´ll be fine just keep everything that works for the sequel´´, and nothing you can say will change my mind on this subject so let´s just end this here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

There's more than one person with The Flash moniker, right? 'No one can play that character [Barry Allen] Flash as well as they did'.

Cast someone else, give 'em a different name, there you go.