Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Disney is no doubt banking on this inevitably moving and claiming its date once it does, especially to allow three weeks between Black Panther and the Disney Animation movie that's set to open on Thanksgiving the same way Doctor Strange/Moana and Thor/Coco bookended their respective Novembers (Eternals and Raya also would have followed the same path had the 2020 release schedule gone as planned).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Disney is no doubt banking on this inevitably moving and claiming its date once it does, especially to allow three weeks between Black Panther and the Disney Animation movie that's set to open on Thanksgiving the same way Doctor Strange/Moana and Thor/Coco bookended their respective Novembers (Eternals and Raya also would have followed the same path had the 2020 release schedule gone as planned).

Exactly. This has been their configuration in the month of November for awhile now. Makes me wonder why they originally scheduled a couple Marvels for second November weekends in the first place.

I'm wondering if Disney was playing games with other studios. If they schedule a big event like a Marvel on the 2nd weekend of November maybe they figure studios won't schedule anything of substance either on the weekend before or after, therefore giving Disney ultimate flexibility. If this was the case they guessed wrong, as WB put Flash on the 4th, but still.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Val357 said:

Exactly. This has been their configuration in the month of November for awhile now. Makes me wonder why they originally scheduled a couple Marvels for second November weekends in the first place.

I'm wondering if Disney was playing games with other studios. If they schedule a big event like a Marvel on the 2nd weekend of November maybe they figure studios won't schedule anything of substance either on the weekend before or after, therefore giving Disney ultimate flexibility. If this was the case they guessed wrong, as WB put Flash on the 4th, but still.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud here.

Because WB had already scheduled this movie for November 4th. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Because WB had already scheduled this movie for November 4th. 

Ah, gotcha. For some reason I thought the November 4 scheduling for Flash was relatively new. 

Well my prediction still stands. Flash will move and BP will move to November 4.

9 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Ehh Avatar 2 is looking less and less likely to come out next year.

I know it's hard to believe considering the Avatar sequels' looooong history of development, but there's no factual evidence whatsoever for this...yet.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

A few people added to the cast (IMDB):

Bastian Antonio Fuentes as Little boy

Sophie Clifton as School Child

Andoni Gracia as Father

Oleg Mirochnikov as Russian Scientist #1

Cain Aiden as Crime Lab Employee

Ben Bradley as Businessman

The first two are probably Barry's friends when he is a kid.

11 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

https://theplaylist.net/ben-affleck-tender-bar-last-duel-interview-20211214/

I assume most of us here already figured this was the case, but Affleck seems to have definitely confirmed that he’s done with Batman after this movie. 

Too late.  He went on a late-night show three years ago and announced that he was quitting!  Now I believe in nothing except multiverses!  🤐  I expect to see him again as Daredevil in May.  

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/ben-affleck-leaving-batman-explanation-1203141328/

Edited by Macleod
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Maybe when Flash goes back it messes with the timeline regarding the events of Man of Steel. Or Zod and Faora exist in Supergirl's world who seems to exist in Keaton's universe?

Wouldn't be surprised if all the JL members had cameos except Cyborg ofc.

We know that Cyborg was supposed to be in this movie, before Ray Fisher started feuding with WB, and there have been rumors for a while now that other members of the Justice League would be in this (for the record, I don’t know for sure if that’s the case, so it’s hopefully not a spoiler), so that does seem possible. 

My assumption right now is that the Flash alters the past, which makes it so that Zod didn’t die and Faora doesn’t get trapped in the Phantom Zone, and for whatever reason, Kara is the one who ends up on Earth, instead of Clark. 

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Maybe when Flash goes back it messes with the timeline regarding the events of Man of Steel. Or Zod and Faora exist in Supergirl's world who seems to exist in Keaton's universe?

Wouldn't be surprised if all the JL members had cameos except Cyborg ofc.

Hamada himself said that he invited all JL members to join the film.

If Flash goes back to the Man of Steel third act, maybe he will stop Superman to kill Zod and the events of BvS would be erased. We know that he will change things like this.