Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Gal/Patty and Jason/James stay strong. Else is fresh start. 

Margot was a big success too.

tenor.gif?itemid=8093522

I'd like to really stan around Shazam's success. It managed 4x it's prod budget ww while handily going over it dom. The sub 375 ww doesn't make it look big but it's prod budget was half of many tentpoles and China really under-performed. A respectable $80 there would have given Shazam 400 ww.

140*0.55 + 43*0.25 + 181*0.40 = 160 theatrical returns on 90 prod budget.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Is it time for this thread to die if Ezra Miller is officially gone? The film is not going to be tied to characterization seen in JLA.

New Flash...new thread for rebooted Film prospects I say.

It's the same directors attached, so no need for a new thread.

The silence from Warners n this issue is of the kind that is imposed by the Warners legal department......

SO yeah, I would bet heavily that Miller is gone.

He tried to tell the studio what to do with the movie.and he did not have nearly enough clout to pull that off.  Very few actors have enough clout to do that. Bad move, Ezra Bad Move.

• Like 1

Wonder how long they'll play this will they/won't they game with Ezra before it's confirmed he's out. With Affleck it took 2 years, and we're on month 9 since Cavill departed according to THR.

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Ezra Miller is a bad actor, and the Game Night guys on Flash made so much sense

I don't like Ezra either, but at this point, I'd take Dany Devito as the Flash so long as the movie happens.

THIS IS THE 5TH DIRECTOR ON THE FLASH

7 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Oooo giving Hodson the script. I’m interested.

Ya this is very intriguing. Especially since we’ve heard all this good stuff about BOP ( if that’s really true).