Eric is Quiet

Disney+ MCU: Moon Knight

14 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I think you can only resolve the end of ep stuff with satisfying pacing by largely ditching the first 3.5 ep plot and I hope that’s what happens tbh. It was fine but not as interesting.

I guess then you have the issue of we watched 3.75 episodes of meaningless stuff. 

This episode was fine but what’s with the over hyping online about how good this episode was? I understand differing opinions and what not and maybe I’m missing something but this was no better then any of the other episodes.

Honestly it’s my fault for following certain people on social media and that’s gonna change today lol. 

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

I don't see what is "too much".

The last minutes is obviously a mental place or some shenganingas,, it's the only fake thing of the whole show, as much they want to play with "is it real?" it's obvious that everything that happened in the show is real and next episode most likely will work to meet Marc mental issues and how everything started, then they get Konshu free and fight Harlow to stop Ammit in the climax of the last episode, that's it.

It's way less bloated than Wandavision or Hawkeye finales that had to deal with like 6 plotlines and characters.

The third personality is obviously not going to be a big player this season, they literally kept it trapped in this episode.

Edited by Fox20

It's been generally okay overall. I wasn't a fan of the brit accent/character or Ethan Hawke's character and his horrible voice. I have enjoyed the costumes with the Moon Knight character and the Egyptian god elements. My favorite sequence so far was moving the stars back 2000 years. I don't quite get what is happening in the last half of episode 4, so we'll see what happens. I also wasn't a fan of them releasing 4 episodes for review when there are only 6 . I was half watching a streamer comment live during each episode but they already watched the four episodes so it's not the same type of experience for the viewer knowing they saw it . 

15 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Good episode but left a lot on the table for the finale to address. Feel that the obvious third personality should have been formally introduced at the minimum.

Seems like that will be a post credits/season 2 kind of deal, introducing it for the main ego would be crazy.

• Like 2

Best finale I think, still leaves much to be desired. I loved the post-credits and am very hyped for S2 unlike Loki and WhatIf.   

below is an ep5 theory but spoiler it just in case:

Spoiler

Knonsu totally caused the flood that killed the brother, right?

Layla getting an upgrade was great. Oscar Issacs living his best life is great. Everything else is just okay. 

I’d say:

1. What If

2. Loki

3. Hawkeye/Falcon

5. Moon Knight/WandaVision 

• ...wtf 1